d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

7 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

It makes sense to separate them before Survivor Series, because right now, Raw vs SmackDown matches are happening every night

And I bet they still go with the tagline, "Survivor Series! The one night in the year where Raw and Smackdown stars collide!"

Sasha Banks' return felt like an Attitude Era moment, with the heel turn and the brawl with The Man.  Crowd were super popping, it was great.

Boy though, that fan at ringside who said "you look so good baby" and "I love you" to Sasha during the beatdown.  What a fucking embarrassment to wrestling fans.

I didn't realize the NFL Oakland Raiders were moving to Vegas along with the construction of a massive new stadium to be completed in about a year. What do you reckon the odds are of Wrestlemania in Vegas in 2021? 

6 minutes ago, simonworden said:

I didn't realize the NFL Oakland Raiders were moving to Vegas along with the construction of a massive new stadium to be completed in about a year. What do you reckon the odds are of Wrestlemania in Vegas in 2021? 

There's the new Los Angeles stadium as well,  I think they might visit that one first. They haven't been to the new Atlanta stadium either.

I'd HAVE to go to a Wrestlemania in Vegas. that would be AMAZING.

on topic - Raw was decent again. It's been better the last few weeks. Sasha's return was very well done, the bloke shouting you look so good baby was hilarious. Good to see Braun mixing it up in the main event scene again, I love Braun Strowman, me.

1 hour ago, UK Kat Von D said:

If Mania is in Vegas or LA then that would be enough to make me finally go over for one 

Same. I’ve been holding out for the Vegas stadium to be completed for it. 

4 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

Jesus that Smackdown side of the KOTR bracket is weak.

Ali vs Ricochet though woudl be fun

I'd argue only Benjamin is a weak inclusion. The others are all solid talents that could benefit from decent showings.

1 minute ago, King Pitcos said:

Is Rusev in trouble? He should be in the SmackDown half.

He and Lana are on a break, they haven’t been on TV since April.

Probably just running their contracts down.