The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Anyone else feel that WWE are doing a big tease about who the dad to Maria's baby might be?

I hope for Brauns career that it doesn't turn out to be him. When you saw them both talking I just had this horrible feeling they will go down that road. 

• Paid Members

Goldberg was ace. Ziggler's been good on the mic lately though. Miz carried his end well and didn't look too big a bellend handing over his SummerSlam match. HBK was a spare prick but they pulled that out of the bag at the end. Good segment. 

Car angle wasn't as shit as last week's. They should have shot it so Roman didn't have to jump into the car though. The fucking plum.

24/7 stuff was amusing. How shit was that "waiting room" though? No expense spent there.

About as solid a 'go home' episode for a PPV as you could expect lately.

They're clearly trying to rebuild Seth as the never-say-die babyface. Not sure if it's working quite yet but it's a step in the right direction. It's just a struggle when he comes across as so cocky.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Goldberg’s the best. Even after making a complete tit of himself in Saudi Arabia he still feels like a bigger star than everyone else combined. I’m glad, much like Taker at Extreme Rules, he gets the chance to come back and save face. They need to keep it as simple and short as possible though. Don’t try and be clever. Entrance, Spear, Jackhammer, Pin. Maybe don’t even bother stopping his entrance music. Anything longer then 90 seconds and they’re asking for trouble again. 

LOL at Sasha Banks. As if she wasn’t sulky enough. Imagine her reaction to seeing the Iconics title reign end like that. A completely worthless run with the belts that achieved fuck all, where they never even defended them on PPV. Bet Sasha’s been lying on the floor ever since. Still, nice to see they did that match on this show rather than Summerslam. Maybe they’ve finally realised that these big shows don’t need to go ten hours?!

I don’t care how shit the set for the 24/7 segment was, or how badly the Roman thing was shot. I’m just overjoyed that stuff is actually happening and we actually have some storylines rather than wrestlers just having a wrestle. Makes all the difference.

Has a supposed returning legend ever had less of a reaction than Trish on this show? Shockingly quiet.

Rey vs. Andrade remains a guaranteed banger every single time. Amazing chemistry between those two.

I just wish they'd do something with Andrade in a consistent fashion, other than just letting him go out there and have great matches with guys. I'm not sure what they're waiting for, or what their issue is with him and Zelina, but they're a great package and he's got so much going for him.