The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

5 minutes ago, DCW said:

The Wyatt thing was very good, but still don't know how it's going to translate when he eventually has to appear live. Nothing show beyond that really, hearing Orton & Triple H uttering "this Friday, in Jeddah.." sounded ridiculous and as mentioned above the dialogue when people are interacting with each other is woeful. The scripting of the Alexa/Iconics/Nikki backstage segment was cringe-worthy, everyone involved came across mildly retarded. Interesting they showed Becky accompanying Rollins in the ambulance, have they mentioned their relationship onscreen as of yet?

Heyman mentioned it in a promo last Monday about how Seth had to wait for his girlfriend to win the main event at Mania or something...

• Paid Members

Although I expect Brock to win the Title at Super Showdown, he looked a right berk shouting, "Friday!" at Heyman when he could've just pinned Seth there and then. It wasn't even explained why he was choosing to hold off. I don't understand the logic in murdering the Champion but deciding it's better to give him four or five days to recover rather than just pinning him straight away. Lad had to be taken away in an ambulance. You probably could've pinned his shoulders for a three count.

Also, they've got some serious balls describing Super Showdown as, "on par or even better than Wrestlemania," when your two World Title matches include Baron Corbin dressed like a "No Splash No Gash!" toilet attendant and Dolph fucking Ziggler. Pair of shitarses.

That Jinder/Truth golf course skit has got over five million views on their YouTube channel. I hope they take note that there's a market for daft, silly skits shot outside of the arena, particularly if guys are still inexplicably wearing their full gear. I love it.

18 minutes ago, Supremo said:

It wasn't even explained why he was choosing to hold off. I don't understand the logic in murdering the Champion but deciding it's better to give him four or five days to recover rather than just pinning him straight away.

It would have been very Brock if he just said outright, "FRIDAY! I WANT SOME OF THAT SOME SAUDI MONEY, BABY!". 

41 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Although I expect Brock to win the Title at Super Showdown, he looked a right berk shouting, "Friday!" at Heyman when he could've just pinned Seth there and then. It wasn't even explained why he was choosing to hold off. I don't understand the logic in murdering the Champion but deciding it's better to give him four or five days to recover rather than just pinning him straight away. Lad had to be taken away in an ambulance. You probably could've pinned his shoulders for a three count.

Also, they've got some serious balls describing Super Showdown as, "on par or even better than Wrestlemania," when your two World Title matches include Baron Corbin dressed like a "No Splash No Gash!" toilet attendant and Dolph fucking Ziggler. Pair of shitarses.

That Jinder/Truth golf course skit has got over five million views on their YouTube channel. I hope they take note that there's a market for daft, silly skits shot outside of the arena, particularly if guys are still inexplicably wearing their full gear. I love it.

Whilst I get the argument and understand the thinking of why didn't Brock cash in there and then I think It shows that Brock believes he can just show up and beat anyone at anytime and he is just enjoying playing the ''Cash In game'' with Rollins and getting in his head that he is waiting at every corner not knowing when he is gonna strike, like when his entrance music started twice and he didn't show or when he arrived and was heading to the ring but changed his mind

All those things had Rollins on edge

I Don't think anyone but Brock has that aura and Believability to be so confident that even after a beatdown he decides to not Cash in.

Brock has shown before he doesn't particularly care about being Universal Champion all that much, its not some mid carder holding the case looking for there first reign for Brock the sense is its more about the game he is playing in toying with Rollins.

I'm not even sure he is gonna cash in on Friday yet, think there is still some legs to him with the case being the Constant Shadow behind Rollins back    

• Paid Members

Yeah, Lesnar just wants to torture Rollins because he embarrassed him at Wrestlemania. He's Brock Lesnar, so he knows he can beat him whenever he wants, but he loves beating people up, and he knows the threat of him cashing in adds a new psychological angle to it. Heyman wants him to cash in sooner rather than later, because Heyman knows Brock's weaknesses better than Brock does, and because he's Heyman's meal ticket.

I tend to moan about WWE output ever week - but I'd miss it if it wasn't on.

it's not all bad - this weeks had some good bits. Truth lying on the table under the ring was genuinely funny. the firefly funhouse is intriguing. I'm enjoying Brock Lesnar the last few weeks. I know it didn't happen this week, but I'm also pretty fond of the new introduction Baron Corbin gets. I hope they announce him as Saudi Arabia's favourite son. there's a good match or two pretty much every week aswell.

• Paid Members

I'd personally like to see Brock continue the trend of going to cash in, beating up the champion then leaving in cocky fashion before eventually cashing in. Then, when he actually does cash in, loses (either by quick roll up, count out etc.) the attempt and then just loses his shit and just becomes the unpredictable Brock, showing up where ever, when ever.

That would be better than the usual shite of Brock winning the title and bogging off. 

• Paid Members

Have Brock continue to tease for months that he might cash in. so Seth is constantly having it in the back of his mind. You could have other heels use Lesnar's music mid-match to try and distract Seth and get a quick win. There's loads they could do with Lesnar psychologically torturing Rollins, because he knows he can cash in and beat Rollins easily whenever he wants.  

Plus it will actually mean much more when he finally does cash in if they build it for several months. Say till Summerslam, and do it there. They'll probably just do it on Friday, but there's so much potential with this concept that could make for very engaging TV. 

Edited by mim731
spelling (not witchcraft)

Honestly, Firefly Funhouse this week is one of the best things I've ever seen. So disturbing and inventive. I barely even bother finding out what happened on the rest of the show, just that youtube vid every week.

WWE and wrestling in general has hit it's peak, there's nothing left that can done to create a another boom period. Wrestling fans have seen it all and it's a case of ok now what?

With the rise of high octane indies and matches that throw everything in to a average 20 minute match, there's nothing left up the magicians sleeve. It's all be catered for over the years from death match wrestling to gymnastic style wrestling, from headlocks to 450's from Shockmasters to a guy in tights.

Fans are to smart and the curtain has been pulled so far back there's no suspension of belief or disbelief anymore, WRESTLING has become just hmmm wrestling okay

What WWE is offering is about the best it can get, there's no were else to go so you either become a fan who politely applauds something you have likely seen and will continue to see a 1000 times or you walk away with your memories and looking at the ratings and attendences I think wrestling has seen its last standing ovation.