The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

There was a show this week. Not much more to say really.

Fun house wasn't as fun the second week. Sami Zayn's delivery was great again but no-one cares. Crowd seemed hot for the start but died quickly. Don't blame them. The "I'm here on Raw" stuff from people who've been on Raw a million times is tedious

the shakeup is shite, the show looks and feels same no matter where people end up, we've seen every combination a million times already.

For me, the problem with all the shows is nothing has an identity any more. The same sets for every single show, special event or not mean that everything just blends into one. RAW should have a different visual feel, to Smackdown, and PPVs should feel like that they are something special, not just the same set with a different logo.

I know it seems relatively minor, but I think giving some of the brands their own, dare I say it, Brand would go a long way to forcing out some of the apathy.

Fairly meh alright.Ā  The Wyatt stuff was disappointing, and Sami hasn't really moved on from his first heel promo at all.

As an aside, Did Bliss get a boob job recently? chest looked noticeably larger than I remember.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Dazz said:

For me, the problem with all the shows is nothing has an identity any more. The same sets for every single show, special event or not mean that everything just blends into one. RAW should have a different visual feel, to Smackdown, and PPVs should feel like that they are something special, not just the same set with a different logo.

I know it seems relatively minor, but I think giving some of the brands their own, dare I say it, Brand would go a long way to forcing out some of the apathy.

You have a point. Even before we had brand splits, both Raw and Smackdown had completely different vibes and that was down to the sets, camera work and announcers. Now the only way you really know your watching smackdown is it hasĀ blue and it doesn't drag as much due to it being an hour shorterĀ 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DCW said:

Ā 

As an aside, Did Bliss get a boob job recently? chest looked noticeably larger than I remember.

Some fan made a comment about this back in December which she answered with 'old news' so looks like she may have during the injury layoff last year.Ā 

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Really hoping AJ turns heel and rejoins forces with Anderson & Gallows. Being The Club with AJ was the only time Anderson & Gallows have been anything other than completely useless.

I hope so as well. Theyā€™ve got a solid second babyface in Braun, and the currentĀ heels arenā€™t anywhere near hot enough to be challenging Rollins month on month. They can repeat this time three years ago and get a good two or three months out of Seth vs AJ, and hopefully have McIntyre looking good by the time Rollins is ready to move on to his next contender. Braun vs The Club could be great fun as well.

The more I think about Bray Wyatt's new direction the more I think it could have serious potential. The idea of a creepy cult leader who, after failing with his original plans, has now returned and is targetting children is something that could run for awhile and generate a lot of interesting storylines.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, GordyM said:

The more I think about Bray Wyatt's new direction the more I think it could have serious potential. The idea of a creepy cult leader who, after failing with his original plans, has now returned and is targetting children is something that could run for awhile and generate a lot of interesting storylines.

Wasn't that Glitter's M.O.?

• Paid Members

My main takeaway from the whole show was how well they hid how small AJ Styles is on Smackdown. Seth towering over him gaveĀ me flashbacks to when Jericho was towering over him not long after his debut and you were left thinking, ā€œfucking hell, how short is this lad?ā€

For whatever reason, I never noticed it on Smackdown.

Also, fuck Velcro belts. What geek wears a Velcro belt?!

27836881-AFFA-4116-A292-F5865DCC4C45.thumb.jpeg.ce358f828852f0c83dd68486cff786c0.jpeg

Edited by Supremo