The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Statto said:

AJ Styles did a backstage promo covered in weird hives.

Uh oh. Mysterious wrestlers' skin ailment? The old Austin Aries Acne. Been on the ICOPRO?

• Paid Members

How weird is it going to be if/when Bray's coming to the ring to that music. He looks like he's gotten himself into decent shape.

I really hope they get his brother involved in this.  I know they've steered very clear of that in the past, but Bo isn't doing anything interesting right now and I've always thought he could play a similar character to Bray extremely well.  Perhaps Bo Wyatt emerges to taunt his brother back to the dark side?

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Hopingg they eventually get rid of any and all dark or spooky elements and it's just Bray Wyatt as a kid's TV presenter. I find that far more interesting than spookywooky or weird shite which I hate in wrestling. He can gunge his opponents and that.

I think that's the way to go. For a start, everyone knows about his spooky wooky side. It'll always be in the background so it doesn't need it. There were a couple of elements of that vignette, the gloves and the big eyed stare that just worked because he's been sinister in the past. Plus this was genuinely creepier than anything he's done before. The heel Doink references are solid. What's creepier than a strange kids entertainer? Fucking terrifying. This is far more fun than he's been in the past and I desperately hope I stays so. I think the guy is so fucking talented.

The chainsaw thing would have been way better if they hadn't uploaded a Hidden Gems version of Terry Funk doing it much better last year. Inferior Youtube version (which was ripped off a torrent of Florida TV that I originally uploaded) for anyone that hasn't seen it.

Baron Corbin isn't deserving of his entrance theme. It's too good. He needs his own twat siren of some sort.

I got irrationally excited about him being the no. 1 contender on Monday. I've decided that I want them to double, triple down on him being a boring parasite - give him the title via chinlock. The works. I'm in.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Corbin's pretty much the only male heel they've got now, isn't he? 

On Raw? Because old Shane-o is a pretty great heel on Smackers. I think McIntyre, Lashley and Sullivan are all useless enough to be proper heels. Also D-Bry is a great heel if he's not dead. KO got great heat for his turn this week but I think he'll get cheered as usual going forward.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Wrasslin said:

. . . did you just say McIntyre was as useless as Lashley and Sullivan?

Absolutely not. But he's useless enough. He's a big lad, he's not got cool moves, he's a fairly bland worker and he's not got many of Pitcos's internet points. He makes for a useful heel. He's way better than those two and Corbin but nowhere near exciting enough to get cheered all the time.

• Paid Members

Not so sure with McIntyre, he earned some 'indy points' in between his WWE spells to the point that Dem were clamouring for him to sign for WWE. They all said how much he'd improved as a worker and he was a regular for EVOLVE at the time and all that lot.

But Lashley and Sullivan, they'd absolutely get booed to fuck and for that reason would make logical upper card heels.

Edited by PunkStep