The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Okay, that's awesome. Bray laughing with a chainsaw? Brilliant.
Interested to see how.if it develops beyond just the vignettes but, so far, I'm in.

That he looks like Al Murray in the thumbnail only adds to the lunacy. I'm in as well.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s based on Mr Rogers Neighbourhood right?

Maybe, but it screamed more Lamb Chops to me. The manky puppet and the song reminded me of 'the song that never ends'.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Maybe, but it screamed more Lamb Chops to me. The manky puppet and the song reminded me of 'the song that never ends'.

rogers-1.jpgRed Sweaters we’re definitely his thing. But I bet it’s a bit of this, bit of Pee Wee’s Playhouse, bit of Lambchop and more besides

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, DCW said:

What angle does a babyface go after Sami with without looking like a twat? the promos are great and all but can't see how a feud is going to actually work

"I disagree."

Then they fight.

• Moderators

Loved the Bray skit. The Tom Hanks Mr. Rogers biopic is out this year, so it's pretty timely, but there's been a ton of similar dark parodies recently, like Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Adult Swim's Mr. Neighbor's House, and the Jim Carrey show, Kidding. Seeing as WWE mostly plunder from existing pop culture anyway, they've at least got a lot to be 'inspired' by.

Judging by Brays “i’ll see ya next week!”, hoping they’ll be a few more weeks of the fun house for @Astro Hollywood to potentially dissect before Wyatt turns up on Raw proper. Feel like there’s probably a whole bunch of nods/homages/Easter eggs in this video and any more to come. Mercy the Buzzard has to be a nod to Waylon, right?

I’m another dickhead that’s fully on board right now and stupidly excited by it. I’ve watched the video a bunch of times already, but he got me first time around when he was originally hyped to turn up on the main roster.

Yoweewowow! It’s just refreshing to have something so utterly different to break up the usual monotony of Raw and such an intriguing direction for Bray that’s long overdue.

If/when they release the T-shirt for Bray's gimmick, Firelfy Fun House, I will be purchasing it.

This is somebody that was fully against any type of Bray comeback!

They've done good turning this around for me.

The people who seem down on the Firefly Fun House seem to be framing it like it's going to stick more than a couple of months.

This will be a few months of utter insanity before he snaps and becomes boring old Bray again, i'm sure, but the bonkers journey in the short term is where the joy is.

As a lifelong gimmick, yeah it'd be dirt. But, shit, it could be so much fun for a couple of weeks.

• Moderators

Hopingg they eventually get rid of any and all dark or spooky elements and it's just Bray Wyatt as a kid's TV presenter. I find that far more interesting than spookywooky or weird shite which I hate in wrestling. He can gunge his opponents and that.

Edited by PowerButchi

We've had plenty of talk show segments but live creepy kids TV segments with scary puppets? What took them so long. Doink meets Mr Rogers by way of Playschool could be great, especially if there's a darker side to it without going full Bicycle Man from Diff'rent Strokes.