d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

9 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

You, I and everyone else on here know exactly how they’d react

It seems as though your general Smackdown live audience (not Smackdown Live audience) is filled up more with families and children. For that reason, and the novelty of Reigns being on Smackdown, I don’t think it’s a lock that he’d be booed with anywhere near as much intensity as he can be on Raw.

That said I may (likely) be absolutely and completely wrong...

Edited by RedRooster

8 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I do worry that we’ll see Baron Corbin move to Smackdown to take the title from Kingston only to have a Jinder Mahal style run of mediocre matches on top.

Christ, I hadn't even thought about that! Won't be long until we find out now! 

Edited by Angle_fan

The Viking Experience? LOL!

4 hours ago, MPDTT said:

That is an awful name. Hopefully they see sense and jump ship to AEW.

Im glad both rosters appear to be finally settling down, it was driving me mad having people just show up on both.

War Raiders, sorry, Viking Experience, are still NXT tag team champions no? 

My stream crashed and when i fired up another one it was at the end of the Velveteen Dream bit, i lost my shit until i read it was just an advert for his North American title match with Murphy.

Eric Young seems a bit random but I suppose thats the point, I cant see him doing anything other than getting lost in the shuffle.

Put Dain/Wolfe in NXT UK.

Sami Zayn was great again.

Do we still get other drafts or is that only during the proper draft so who turned up last night is it for Raw?

Edit: Am I right in thinking that as they weren't officially assigned to Raw last night, EC3, Lars, Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross are bound for Smackers?

Edited by rollthedice

The Superstar shake-up is shit. It's especially shit when everyone has been on every show for the last three weeks anyway. 

Didn't love the draft lottery but at least it visually sold who was moving and had a point. This is just confusing. Is Miz on Raw or just attacking Shane?

Two champions jobbed on this show. They have no other ideas for getting people over do they? Just nothing.

Poor Drew McIntyre hanging around with those fucking losers.

Sami was amazing. Moving the Usos and AJ was the right decision. Shane is a great heel. Lacey didn't look terrible. Strong win for Becky. 

7 hours ago, MPDTT said:

As much as it sounds like a third rate tourist attraction, I actually prefer the new name...am I the only one?

Edited by RedRooster

29 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

As much as it sounds like a third rate tourist attraction, I actually prefer the new name...am I the only one?

Depends if they do a family ticket or not 

I caught this gem about 5 minutes after their debut on their Wikipedia page (seriously, who is that desperate to update a Wikipedia page during Raw?)

FTj0vlJ.png

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

I thought War Raiders was a shit name and they've managed to come up with something equally terrible.

7 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I thought War Raiders was a shit name and they've managed to come up with something equally terrible.

The only positive is they no longer sound like a bag of 10p crisps.

1 hour ago, rollthedice said:

Edit: Am I right in thinking that as they weren't officially assigned to Raw last night, EC3, Lars, Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross are bound for Smackers?

EC3 and Lars are officially on Raw now, they are included in the "who Raw acquired" post from WWE on Facebook

Assuming that Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross will offically be on Smackdown tonight