d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

The only fitting opponent I can come up with for Kurt's final match is John Cena. There's some nice symmetry there, with Kurt having been John's first WWE match.

The only problem is how badly I want Samoa Joe vs. John Cena. Just imagine the promos leading into that! 

Big Match John is probably the best bet for Kurt to have a good match on the way out. Kurt's mobility is really tragic and they've made him such an afterthought in recent months, so even with it being his last match it could use a little star power. It will be nice to see Cena win one too.

14 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The only fitting opponent I can come up with for Kurt's final match is John Cena. There's some nice symmetry there, with Kurt having been John's first WWE match.

The only problem is how badly I want Samoa Joe vs. John Cena. Just imagine the promos leading into that! 

Joe/Cena would be superb, thing is they are probably going to delay Cena's involvement for the show until the last min, so I doubt we would even see many promos leading up to it. Cena/Angle & Joe/Mysterio makes much more sense for this year.

Joe/Cena for the WWE Title next year is one I want.

Cena Vs Angle at Mania would be preferable with the limited time left to build a match as that can be built with a single request promo from Cena to Angle, i'd have Joe choke Cena out after or on one of the shows following Mania, then you have a match for Cena in Saudi as he's surely going to be doing that show and they can build it up, perhaps make it on again, off again ala Cena Vs AJ was over the course of the next year. 

23 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Cena Vs Angle at Mania would be preferable with the limited time left to build a match as that can be built with a single request promo from Cena to Angle, i'd have Joe choke Cena out after or on one of the shows following Mania, then you have a match for Cena in Saudi as he's surely going to be doing that show and they can build it up, perhaps make it on again, off again ala Cena Vs AJ was over the course of the next year. 

Doubt it, he flat out refused last October and they had to take him out of the World Cup as a result 

Can't see what's going to have changed his mind over the last 6 months to make him go this time 

8 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

Doubt it, he flat out refused last October and they had to take him out of the World Cup as a result 

Can't see what's going to have changed his mind over the last 6 months to make him go this time 

THe mainstream media are bored of the Saudi’s right now. This WWE won’t even make news unless there’s another incident that interests he west between now and then

Edited by Wrasslin

14 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

To be honest I completely forgot about that. Now the media is bored with Saudi he might do it as said but if not no idea 

On 3/13/2019 at 8:49 AM, The King of Old School said:

Cena/Angle & Joe/Mysterio makes much more sense for this year.

Joe v Rey would be brilliant, but harsh on Andrade.

Starting to wonder if it'll be The Undertaker who faces Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania . Whilst I'm not entirely sure how much Kurt can really go anymore, you've got to assume it'll be a better retirement match for Taker than the Crown Jewel shitshow. 

Raw champ Brock Lesnar hasn't wrestled on Raw since 22nd July. 

22nd July 2002 that is. I read it on an article and I couldn't quite believe it so I checked Cagematch. Crazy even for a part-timer! 

I'm all for not having a title defence on every week, but this is insane. It's also killing Seth's chase, who has ambled around like a spare part because his next proper opponent, nailed down in January, is AWOL. Just because Vince gets hard being treated like a bitch. I know this isn't really the metric these days, but Brock can't be a draw any more can he? It's all a bit rinse and repeat, and it's not like there's a legion of fans waiting for the 18th German of the match. Is there? 

Apart from him

Raw has been shit for years now because with no Champion there every week there's not much to anchor the shows around. I'm no fan of Rollins but I hope he wins and has a lengthy reign just so Raw has some focus again.

Be wary of blaming Raw’s woes on the lack of a full-time champion. We were moaning about Raw every week for over a decade before Brock had the belt and we’ll be moaning about it for years after he loses the belt. After Mania, when Rollins is there every week with it, it’s not going to suddenly become the land of milk and honey.

Raw’s problems can’t be blamed on, or fixed by, a simple stroke of a wand. PG, SuperCena, not pushing someone new, pushing someone new and it’s Roman Reigns, authority figures, three hours, Brock having the belt. They’ve all been the scapegoat at some point or other, but when they are eliminated, we don’t start enjoying the show, we just find a new scapegoat.