The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

No Holds barred? That should be a 10/15 minute brawl with a few shortcuts to make it exciting.

What is the betting we get a slow long drawn out "wrestling" match like he had with Rollins/Reigns, only for the sledgehammer to come into play at the end?

giphy.gif

The match angle had with Drew would have been a perfect retirement situation, but since he's announced it, I don't want a ridiculous TNA angle match, I just want to see the triple Germans, an angle slam, straps down, ankle lock, drink milk, go home.......

However

Indywank booking has me wanting a faux MMA match with Riddle or a perfect excuse to bring up undisputed era. Cheating to beat Kurt Angle in his last match - heat central......

It was a weird show where I ended up enjoying what I didn't expect to - The Shield, Drew - and hating the HHH/Batista segment which I was looking forward to the most.

I'm all for heel Ronda and don't mind her less-than-polished promo style but it does make it a little difficult to follow. But she's far more comfortable in this position than the all smiling babyface.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Sym said:

As great as Ronda was, and this is the way to build heat back into the feud (by keeping them away from each other for a few weeks), she needs to slow down. That promo was fire, but she rushed through it. Someone to help her pace things a little better would have sent that promo over the edge.

Nah, the last thing Ronda needs is someone in WWE helping her deliver a promo like everyone else. She's almost the only promo they have who feels like a real person speaking (See Joe, Samoa).

• Paid Members
Just now, tiger_rick said:

Nah, the last thing Ronda needs is someone in WWE helping her deliver a promo like everyone else. She's almost the only promo they have who feels like a real person speaking (See Joe, Samoa).

The fact she wasn't waiting for audience reactions as actually a breath of fresh air. Remember, she is a UFC star who has become a wrestler, she is not supposed to be at NXT for years learning promo's. I was very surprised with her last night

• Paid Members

The only fitting opponent I can come up with for Kurt's final match is John Cena. There's some nice symmetry there, with Kurt having been John's first WWE match.

The only problem is how badly I want Samoa Joe vs. John Cena. Just imagine the promos leading into that! 

• Paid Members

Big Match John is probably the best bet for Kurt to have a good match on the way out. Kurt's mobility is really tragic and they've made him such an afterthought in recent months, so even with it being his last match it could use a little star power. It will be nice to see Cena win one too.

14 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The only fitting opponent I can come up with for Kurt's final match is John Cena. There's some nice symmetry there, with Kurt having been John's first WWE match.

The only problem is how badly I want Samoa Joe vs. John Cena. Just imagine the promos leading into that! 

Joe/Cena would be superb, thing is they are probably going to delay Cena's involvement for the show until the last min, so I doubt we would even see many promos leading up to it. Cena/Angle & Joe/Mysterio makes much more sense for this year.

Joe/Cena for the WWE Title next year is one I want.

Cena Vs Angle at Mania would be preferable with the limited time left to build a match as that can be built with a single request promo from Cena to Angle, i'd have Joe choke Cena out after or on one of the shows following Mania, then you have a match for Cena in Saudi as he's surely going to be doing that show and they can build it up, perhaps make it on again, off again ala Cena Vs AJ was over the course of the next year. 

23 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Cena Vs Angle at Mania would be preferable with the limited time left to build a match as that can be built with a single request promo from Cena to Angle, i'd have Joe choke Cena out after or on one of the shows following Mania, then you have a match for Cena in Saudi as he's surely going to be doing that show and they can build it up, perhaps make it on again, off again ala Cena Vs AJ was over the course of the next year. 

Doubt it, he flat out refused last October and they had to take him out of the World Cup as a result 

Can't see what's going to have changed his mind over the last 6 months to make him go this time 

8 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

Doubt it, he flat out refused last October and they had to take him out of the World Cup as a result 

Can't see what's going to have changed his mind over the last 6 months to make him go this time 

THe mainstream media are bored of the Saudi’s right now. This WWE won’t even make news unless there’s another incident that interests he west between now and then

Edited by Wrasslin

14 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

To be honest I completely forgot about that. Now the media is bored with Saudi he might do it as said but if not no idea