The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I’m not familiar with this video series of hers. Is it usually a work? If so, that’s a funny work, which far from bluring the lines, has outright pointed the line out from way past it.

Again, if it’s a work, why do they need to have Ronda rant, yet at the same time have some dude brushing her hair and another lady taking her make up off. This is supposed to be the toughest Woman in the roster.

I love the feud, but Outaide of TV Ronda is messing it up for me. She comes across as someone with a short temper who types things before she thinks, which when played opposite Becky’s confidence and snide, on the money remarks makes Ronda look like a tool

• Paid Members

Nobody is forcing you to read her tweets or watch her videos though. I don't like the Becky/Ronda stuff on social media and think it's so much worse than what they're doing on TV, but I don't actively follow either of them so I don't see most of it. Just hit that unfollow button if it's bothering you so much.

It’s a fair point, I’m more annoyed that she seems to be tarnishing the business. I love the Becky stuff though, and you kind of need both sides of it to see how good she is

Tarnishing the business? Lol. It's having absolutely no negative effects at all. No one is going to cancel their network sub or not buy a ticket because of a YouTube video. Even the fattest and smelliest of fans. There are some lunatics out there though that think this is real and might buy a Becky shirt because they think Ronda is a mong. Those mentalists do exist. 

Ronda's long-time nemesis in UFC, Miesha Tate, commenting on this shit...

“It got under her skin. I know about this,” Tate said during Wednesday’s episode of “MMA Tonight” on SiriusXM. “You don’t talk about her family, you don’t talk about this, even if it’s just a joke. She does not have a sense of humor, and therefore (expletive) got real. … No, Ronda’s pissed. Ronda’s not joking. She’s not playing games. She’s not used to having to play by rules. She never had to before. Why is she going to now? She’s already broken the rule with the F-word, saying some things are ‘fake.’ She’s not a company woman. She never has been.”

2 hours ago, Sym said:

It’s a fair point, I’m more annoyed that she seems to be tarnishing the business.

I'm loving it, personally.
It's a close to 'real' as we can get these days.
Yeah, the 'Rebecca Quinn' stuff is cheesey but her stuff about  'it's not real' is great because it's everything that every wrestling fan has ever heard about wrestling and that's why it touches a nerve. It's that defensive - 'We're okay saying it's not real but who the fuck are you to say it's not!?' thing.

Plus, she IS a legit fighter and apparently having her on their roster was one of the main reasons FOX made the agreement with WWE so she has made them lots of money.
It's believable she's a jerk in real life - people have been saying 'smiley-Ronda' is not the real her since she showed up anyway.

All I've seen of this weeks episode so far is the clip WWE shared of Batista drooling and spitting everywhere shouting "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT! GIVE IT TO ME!" over and over again. Is it as awkward in the context of the full segment as it was in that short clip? Was horrible viewing, just came across as really amateurish.

Edited by cobra_gordo

37 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

All I've seen of this weeks episode so far is the clip WWE shared of Batista drooling and spitting everywhere shouting "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT! GIVE IT TO ME!" over and over again. Is it as awkward in the context of the full segment as it was in that short clip? Was horrible viewing, just came across as really amateurish.

Yeah I didnt think that was a good segment tbh. Plus, Batista has beaten HHH every time they've wrestled so why would he want the match?
I was expecting it to be Batista wanting HHH to say that he respects him and that Batista has become a bigger star than he is or something like that.

14 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yeah I didnt think that was a good segment tbh. Plus, Batista has beaten HHH every time they've wrestled so why would he want the match?
I was expecting it to be Batista wanting HHH to say that he respects him and that Batista has become a bigger star than he is or something like that.

My interpretation was that Big Dave feels that although he's gone on to super stardom outside of the WWE, that he doesn't get the credit for what he's done in the business and has always lived in the shadow of Triple H.  Demanding the match with Trips at Mania would be his way of cementing his status as one of pro wrestlings greats and proving that he was always better than his teacher. 

Did I read the whole thing wrong?