The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Even though he had it proven to him that wrestling is real, that SNL bloke must be a real tough fella. Held up in a choke for about 5 minutes through an ad break by a bloke strong enough to flip over a lorry, but when he got let down he was barely in pain or short of breath at all.

• Paid Members
On 3/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, tiger_rick said:

I'm still not in live with the triple threat though. Best outcome for me is Ronda fucking over Charlotte to ensure the singles match (which makes sense because of her promo last week) and that gives them a reason to make it up to Charlotte with a shot at Asuka. It's more contrived than it needs to be but it's the perfect out I think.

Although this makes perfect sense to me, the disadvantage of watching the cut to bits version of Raw on YouTube is I didn't get that becky was fighting to get into the match, I thought it was Charlotte. So now I'm on board with WTF a bit more. Although it'll still work out OK. For all the doom for the last few months about misteps here and there, this is still the best stuff they have going.

On 3/5/2019 at 10:27 AM, Sym said:

How much Shit do we think Rene Young got in her ear piece over her Dean is “going to greener pastures” comment?

Thats got to be an ear bashing if I ever heard one. I moved close to the TV to see if I could hear him in her ear!

The latest rumours is that Dean might not even be going and they are re-doing the Punk storyline where his contract is running down. If anything what Rene said probably confirms they will go down this road as there is no way they would let her say that on live broadcast. 

• Paid Members

I suspect Ambrose is turning on Roman leading to a match at Wrestlemania. It doesn't bode well for how they're going to write Roman's character in the future though if he's already dumb enough to trust a lad who was mocking his cancer diagnosis the other month. Roman's going to look a right mug if Dean immediately betrays him. I really hope they don't fall back into the habit of writing Roman to look like a tit. It's a genuine thrill seeing him come out to universal cheers with a big grin on his face.

Of everyone on the Raw roster, I'd want Roman to face Drew McIntyre at Wrestlemania. Not the current Drew being dragged down by his association with Corbin and Lashley though. I mean the Drew who squashed Kurt Angle and looked set for superstardom late last year. It's probably too late to salvage him in time for Wrestlemania now but properly built up I reckon Roman and Drew could have a cracking feud and a brilliant, hard-hitting match.

I really don't see Ambrose turning on Roman. I could be massively wrong but I think it would really ruin Dean, he has been flopping from heel to face so much lately that another turn so soon would be Big Show lite. 

I can't help but feel that we are getting a visual at Mania of The Shield standing together with Seth holding the title.

• Paid Members

Yeah if Ambrose is staying, then surely he'll want no part of another heel turn which will make him look like even more of an idiot than he already has looked recently. Which is apparently the reason he was leaving in the first place.

Him turning again also makes Roman and Seth look like chumps for continuing to trust him.

Ludicrous. So they'll probably do it.

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

I really don't see Ambrose turning on Roman. I could be massively wrong but I think it would really ruin Dean, he has been flopping from heel to face so much lately that another turn so soon would be Big Show lite.

Is there much left of Dean to ruin though? Honestly, other than chucking on the vest and doing the entrance through the crowd one more time he feels pretty much worthless at this point. There was no coming back from the gas mask germaphobe, LOL cancer stuff. Plus, since then all he's done is lose clean to EC3, who's so shit that he isn't even featured on the show anymore, and get bitched out by Nia fucking Jax. Seriously, for both Dean and WWE's sake he's better off just leaving now. Everyone involved is going to really struggle to rehabilitate him if he stays. He needs a lengthy absence just to wash the bad taste out of everyone's mouth. Nothing less than a year will suffice.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

When The Shield split up I honestly thought he’d be the breakout star but lost any interest after the Austin podcast where it became obvious he doesn’t have what it takes. 

The closest he ever came to being a star was losing to HHH and being carried by Rollins.

• Awards Moderator
13 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Roman will face Baron Corbin at Mania, I can see it now.

If they do it like Balor vs. Corbin at Summerslam, and send Baron out there for Roman to destroy in short order, I'm all for that. Roman gets a good pop for the destruction, Corbin gets squashed, it doesn't last a geological age, and everybody's happy.