The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, big7thletter said:

#MeToo

4 hours ago, FourtyTwo said:

You know it ends up with both of them leaving with the ho train!

Unfortunate.

The Godfather was great. Great entrance, looked great, the ho’s were great, The King was always value on commentary. Compare that to some of the bland shite now. 

Burn the house down!!!! Or whatever he says. Ok mate, no thanks, i’d prefere to hop aboard the Ho Train. 

• Paid Members
On 12/7/2018 at 5:47 PM, Cannibal Man said:

Bang into the idea of Seth Rollins telling kids to burn down their houses

2 hours ago, mim731 said:

I now desperately want to see Seth Rollins coming out to this:

They are more likely to have Braun come out to this to completely fuck him over. 

• Paid Members

I like the angle with Heath Slater being forced to be a ref. I feel like that could lead to a few fun segments and then a big pay-off where he screws Corbin.

But then, I thought the Dean Ambrose heel turn was a can't-miss, so what do I know.

I’m sure there was some observer quote a couple of months back about Vince loving the Revival. These lucha rules matches, is this them trying to get the ‘vocal minority’ fans to get behind Revival?

To pick out the few positives on the show, Drew’s promo was great again. Working the indie scene did him wonders, he’s the best talker on the male roster and like the other one (Joe) there’s a sense of real malice and violence in his words. Lio Rush took the most ridiculous/brilliant bump I’ve seen from a guitar shot.  I tuned into 205 the other week just to see what Rush is about. He’s a fucking great worker. He got the apathetic 205 crowd hot and made him vs Cedric Alexander feel like a big match. Bayley/Banks as the first woman tag champs sounds cool to me even if it means Banks being the Boss (ie a singles heel) grows more distant. Corbins a good heel,  I stick by that, but holy shit is he over exposed right now. That video package of him with the WWF 96 voiceover was gold. GOLD I tell ya. 

I never thought I’d say this but they need Owens back. The baby faces need a voice. Balor and Rollins can’t carry their end on the mic, put Owens in some face authority role. In the summer Owens ‘quit’, returned a week later and had Corbins permission to do what the fuck he wants. Do this!

Tamina is fucking trash. Can’t sell an armbar.  Once Rousey and Becky drop Nia Jax they should be phased out. Isn’t there any other large women on the scene right now? 

• Paid Members

Vince McMahon is such a weirdo. He's self aware enough to recognise that the show has been absolute garbage these past few weeks, going as far as to have his top babyface vocalise as much in the opening promo of the show, but then follows it up with more shit involving exploitation of the dead and further usage of a real-life Leukemia diagnosis to get heel heat. It's proper bonkers.

50 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Vince McMahon is such a weirdo. He's self aware enough to recognise that the show has been absolute garbage these past few weeks, going as far as to have his top babyface vocalise as much in the opening promo of the show, but then follows it up with more shit involving exploitation of the dead and further usage of a real-life Leukemia diagnosis to get heel heat. It's proper bonkers.

You have watched Vince McMahon-produced WWE shows before haven’t you? It won’t get any better until he takes a step back. 

Using Corbin as a totem for the real life shite ratings is probably the smartest thing they can do with both him and the ratings. 

Assumedly he'll be vanquished from the GM role in time for the quarter of the year where TV should sort of matter, it's okay lads we saved it, biggest 'Mania ever, Make Raw Great Again etc.