The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I dunno.  Guys like Styles, Joe, Nakamura have people caring.

My suspicion is that NXT prepares you for everything except the indifference of the bookers and the casual fan.

In NXT you're supported and encouraged.  On the main roster you need to fight, and to make yourself indispensable.  Journeyman who've spent years in Japan / TNA / Indies are used to this more than the PC alumni.

I think this is similar to what Austin was berating Ambrose about.  Ultimately you're the one who makes yourself a star.

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I tried watching the episode of Chronicle focused on him earlier. I don’t think he could have acted less interested if he tried, and for someone whose is to perform in front of a crowd and be on TV, he just came across as really uncomfortable 

See, I actually really liked this aspect of it. He came across as totally real to me, and even the bits that were clearly kayfabe had me wondering if it was real.

I still haven’t seen the Austin podcast. I’m a big fan of Ambrose and I don’t think I want that ruined for me.

21 hours ago, Loki said:

Outside of Brawn Strowman, how many homegrown stars has NXT actually produced since, well, the Shield?  The mid card is awash with NXT alumni but if we're honest a lot of them haven't lived up to expectations for whatever reason.

Elias has become every bit of the star I knew he would be 3 years ago. It's amazing how well he's done. He never even had a Takeover match! 

I didn’t watch Raw. Supes’ picture of Ambrose might guarantee I don’t bother till the Rumble.

Why do they do this? The Ambrose/Rollins feud didn’t need another element. Ambrose turned heel and tried to stove Seth’s head in. That’s enough.

• Paid Members

I only read the report, again, but Ziggler pinning McIntyre had me shaking my head in disappointment. I'd say it's unbelievable except it's completely predictable. They puzzle me more with every week.

The Ambrose thing is daft but I can sort of see the logic. They're trying to create a proper heel and it does seem to be working a bit. I've no idea what its supposed to be as a character though. If there was any sort of storyboard for this thing, I'd love to see it because it feels like someone has pitched something to Vince, he's liked it and then his spin on it is GERMOPHOBE~!

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I only read the report, again, but Ziggler pinning McIntyre had me shaking my head in disappointment. I'd say it's unbelievable except it's completely predictable. They puzzle me more with every week.

The only logic would be if Dolph wins the first match in a series which Drew eventually wins... but that only holds if it's a serious ppv match with some build and not just thrown away like this.

If they're serious about Drew I'd have him send the fucker to hospital next week. Sorry... local medical facility.