The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Couldn't you have Rollins-Trips on early-ish, given the no-holds barred stip have Joe run in, and Reigns helps Rollins win (do some backstage segment with Steph earlier in the night to remind everyone of Reigns beef with Triple H/Stephanie) and make it seem like a happy smiley babyface team up.

Later in the night, Rollins AND Ambrose interfere and help Reigns beat Taker, turning all three heel in the process. Triple H would still be a heel, and Ambrose is still technically on Smackdown, so you have to solve those issues admittedly, plus a good few other flaws but there are ways around that I imagine.

Do the Triple H WM 15 thing of teasing a face turn, that was a heel turn in disguise. Better than nothing, and you can even hark back to that time The Shield put taker out of action a few years ago that was never followed up on.

If you turn Reigns and Rollins heel you then have Zayn as your top face wrestler on Raw (until Balor comes back). I guess you would have Jericho as well, but how long is he going to be around after Mania?

How is Cesaro still employed?

Because people like him. He's not a money maker or anything, but he entertains people.

Mind you, based on your ever so slight overrreaction to a few people who dislike Goldberg, you don't seem particularly accepting of other people liking different things to you.

Man, this place is very earnest these days.

To be clear, I would not shoot the man who took an 'Oldberg' sign to Raw.

I would, however, remove Cesaro's eyelids and serve them to his mother as anchovies.

More stellar work from Reigns, he's been cracking in this build up. Undertaker looks like my Aunt in Taker cosplay, it feels so weird to me, like I'm genuinely worried about him and can't concentrate on what is going on in the fictional story because I cringe that he might break his hip or back on live TV.

• Paid Members

I thought Triple H and Seth's delivery was actually really good. The material was absolute garbage though and this is easily one of the most backwards, worst-written storylines of all time. That "sit down like a good boy," shit was almost a parody of how you portray a babyface. Someone must be sabotaging Seth on purpose, surely?

The most effective Wrestlemania build up all night was the Enzo and Big Cas stuff on WWE 24 after Raw. That was fucking awesome, seeing them nearly break down over how much this all means to them, and it really made me want to see them win the tag titles at Mania.

• Paid Members

If you turn Reigns and Rollins heel you then have Zayn as your top face wrestler on Raw (until Balor comes back). I guess you would have Jericho as well, but how long is he going to be around after Mania?

You'd definitely have to work out the kinks, Balor would need to be back on next week's Raw, and they would need to get another babyface near the top of the card fairly sharpish I would think, but it could work if they move a few pieces around.

• Paid Members

I thought Raw was really pretty good last night. The best PPV go home show in quite a while actually.

The stuff they did with Reigns-Taker, Jericho-Owens, Goldberg-Brock & the guys involved in the tag title match was all good in my book.

They are trying with HHH V Rollins, but it really just shows up how far and above HHH is compared to him. The story should be that us fans are clamouring for Seth to get his revenge on Hunter, but instead we're all hoping for HHH to Pedigree him into oblivion.

On the whole I definitely think Raw accomplished the job of leaving people as excited as possible at this point for the 'Mania card that has been put together.

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members

I thought Raw was really pretty good last night. The best PPV go home show in quite a while actually.

The stuff they did with Reigns-Taker, Jericho-Owens, Goldberg-Brock & the guys involved in the tag title match was all good in my book.

They are trying with HHH V Rollins, but it really just shows up how far and above HHH is compared to him. The story should be that us fans are clamouring for Seth to get his revenge on Hunter, but instead we're all hoping for HHH to Pedigree him into oblivion.

On the whole I definitely think Raw accomplished the job of leaving people as excited as possible at this point for the 'Mania card that has been put together.

The absolute worst thing I can imagine right now is watching Seth Rollins go over HHH with a Pedigree.

• Paid Members

From the way they showed a million replays from a better angle, you could tell they weren't happy with how rubbish Goldberg's spear looked at the end. Everything, from the way it was shot, to Brock's selling, to Cole calling it badly, it all just felt wonky and anticlimactic. There's been a few times now where Brock has taken a spear and it's looked like shit. He needs to get on the phone to Nunzio. That man knows how to take a spear.

Edited by Supremo