The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Just catching up on the good bits from last week. As others have said, the Festival of Friendship was superb and probably the best segment they've done for quite some time. The one minor floor was Owens saying that the point of it was to do a beat down on Goldberg, despite him obviously not being in the building or advertised. Jerichos forced sympathetic face turn could be great and his delivery throughout was briliant. Its amazing how a guy so talented can go from nearly getting X-Pac heat a few years ago to being the best thing about the programme for the better part of a year.

The womens match was something else too, just a great match to watch and a wonderful finish. Of course its made even better that the 3 main girls are proper stars now in a way that none of the men on the roster are. All three of them have traded wins with each other and other females on the roster and yet they still have this aura around them that they cant seem to make stick with the guys, strange.

• Paid Members

Well I don't think he'll be there to announce he's hosting Mania, as TMZ 'exclusively announced' earlier that New Day will be hosting.

Great.

That should save me at least half an hour when I watch it on the Monday. Every cloud and all that.
You got there before me HG. Hearing this may make me re-evaluate staying up to watch it live when I could skip them the next day. Hmmm. Edited by WeeAl

I wish they would split New Day up already and push Big E as a proper force that he should be, what helped them get over as an act is now stifling them, New Day jumped the shark just before the Wyatts stuff for me, look at how they pushed The Shield and how they handled the guys after the break up,all 3 were in the main event mix at one point or the other.

If the rumours about the NXT stable are to be true then maybe Nakamura will be the one guy who steps up from NXT who goes against the establishment? 

I haven't read any of these rumours. Is it another Nexus type group being talked about?

If the rumours about the NXT stable are to be true then maybe Nakamura will be the one guy who steps up from NXT who goes against the establishment?

I haven't read any of these rumours. Is it another Nexus type group being talked about?

I think it's a stable run by Triple H being rumoured, which would explain Kevin Owens discussing that he knows how to "play the game" during his promo.