The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

He doesn't necessarily cut a promo, but he has been speaking a lot during this angle where he's been defending the honour of his wife from the predatory advances of Enzo Amore.

Handsome Rusev has shown himself to be a good talker and very witty dude in the chances he's had on the mic. the sooner they stop Jinder Mahal attempting to leech his credibility away, and give him a main event run the better.

And yes, from now on he should be known as Handsome Rusev. For real, run with that. 

Can someone help me here please ... ?  The ring ropes changed colour for the cruiserweight matches & back again ... are they infused with some clever shit, or are they ACTUALLY changing the sets over during the vignettes?

• Paid Members

Can someone help me here please ... ? The ring ropes changed colour for the cruiserweight matches & back again ... are they infused with some clever shit, or are they ACTUALLY changing the sets over during the vignettes?

They tape over them.

I've got Zayn down as an outside chance of being the Rumble winner.

In the same bracket as me having an outside chance of shagging Sasha Banks, that one.

Doesn't she date one of the Full Sail mongs? Don't count yourself out, Raid!

She's married to WWE's costume designer.

Isn't it Noelle Foley who dates one of the Full Sail guys?

I reckon we will now see Triple H enter the Rumble only for Seth to interfere and dunk him out. Triple H will then give Seth his match on the back of it.

Why would HHH enter the Rumble? Why would he want to fight Cena/Styles/Reigns/Owens? If Seth was still in the Rumble then yes I could see him entering just to screw with him, but he really has little reason to enter this year.

Can someone help me here please ... ? The ring ropes changed colour for the cruiserweight matches & back again ... are they infused with some clever shit, or are they ACTUALLY changing the sets over during the vignettes?

They tape over them.

Fuck those ring boys are quick!  Fair do's ...

Why would HHH enter the Rumble? Why would he want to fight Cena/Styles/Reigns/Owens? If Seth was still in the Rumble then yes I could see him entering just to screw with him, but he really has little reason to enter this year.

Seth is still in. Zayn was fighting for his place but Rollins' was never in doubt.

Edited by Pinc

Seth is still in. Zayn was fighting for his place but Rollins' was never in doubt.
nope, Rollins is out. Foley explained to him in a segment what Steph had obviously asked for on the phone that the loser misses out Edited by sj5522

I honestly don't understand how New Day are still portrayed as faces, yet Titus is still a heel. From what I can see, New Day are dicks and Titus is quite reasonable.

That's basically how WWE book their heels and babyfaces now.

Haven't they always booked faces like that though? The Rock would insult and pick on people (Michael Cole/Coachman/Kelly) which everyone would find funny and cool but when you think about it, its quick a dicky thing to do. I don't think its much different now than it was then.