d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

No chance is it a three way at mania after that segment.

Charlotte is crucial to this whole set up though. They can keep playing up to the shoehorn Charlotte narrative to instill more paranoia into the back of fans minds for a few weeks. It leans into everything Lynch has been saying and will just rally more people behind her. 

They’ve hit all the right beats so far. Watch them fuck it all up.

WWE just posted this. 

After Sasha gave Ronda the sign too are they gonna rush a 4 Horsewomen match at Elimination Chamber before Ronda leaves? 

Even if they did decide to rush it it wouldn't be at Elimination Chamber as Bayley and Sasha will be in the Chamber Match

I Can't see it Happening any time this year though anyway as Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke are miles off being ready for such a spot

She's under contract to the WWE until that time, but she could easily leave to start a family. The WWE spokesperson made that clear when they had to field the question of her leaving.

The Four Horsewomen hand signals are a cool, subtle touch. It's just a shame that two of the Four Horsewomen on Ronda's side are nowhere near ready for that inevitable 8-Woman Tag. Shayna's boss, obviously, but there's no way I'd trust Jessamin or Marina on the big stage any time soon.

17 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The Four Horsewomen hand signals are a cool, subtle touch. It's just a shame that two of the Four Horsewomen on Ronda's side are nowhere near ready for that inevitable 8-Woman Tag. Shayna's boss, obviously, but there's no way I'd trust Jessamin or Marina on the big stage any time soon.

Yeah but they should be able to hide that in an 8 person tag easily enough. Give the green duo very little time, have Shayna boss the match. Ideal match to cover shortcomings of them.

Becky and Ronda put on an absolute incredible show there, and yet most comments are just crying about Charlotte. If whining about Charlotte is the key thing on everyone's mind, WWE might as well throw her into the match to play on that. Sure, dey'll be screaming with fear if Rousey has the armbar on Becky on the night if it's 1v1, but it'll be white hot if Charlotte has either opponent locked in the figure eight. Charlotte vs Asuka could be great as well, mind.

It wouldn't surprise me if they rush it. If they haven't got someone like Trish and Lita prepped for the women's tag titles at mania then Bayley and Sasha could win them their from a heel team perhaps (shudder) Nia and Tamina. 

Preferably it would make a good post mania pov match I reckon to keep things hotter after mania. Then from there you could call up Shayna to be the next challenger to one of the women's titles

Just watched the Becky/Ronda segment. They can’t not do a one on one match after that ... they will ... but they can’t.

I have absolutely no interest in a Horsewomen vs Horsewomen match or feud, and I don't think there's any more money in it than there is in Ronda vs Charlotte or Ronda vs. Becky. If anything it just dilutes that.

In the "MMA" Four Horsewomen, Ronda is the draw, Shayna is the worker, and then there's the other two. Even without them being booked as comically inept henchwomen in NXT, nobody gives a shit about them, they'd just be there to make up the numbers. It would make the whole thing feel forced.

If it were up to me, and if Ronda is taking time off after 'Mania, I would have them keep teasing the Horsewomen, have Charlotte, Bayley and Sasha to come out and celebrate with Becky after she wins at Wrestlemania, with an uneasy alliance forged between Becky and Charlotte. On RAW, have Ronda bring out her Horsewomen and do a "it's time to finally do this" promo, only to have the other three turn on her immediately, with Shayna "breaking her arm" or somesuch to write her out, setting up a match on her return. 

I'm far more interested in a Shayna vs. Ronda feud than I am in pretending that Duke and Shafir matter.

moments like that are the reason so many of us continue to watch WWE weel in week out despite it's many and obvious failings - what a finish - BRILLIANT segment from Becky and Ronda.

surely to god, no one catch watch that and think it needs Charlotte.

I'll be SO disappointed if it's a triple threat. we've seen Becky Vs Charlotte, we've seen Ronda vs Charlotte - we want Becky Vs Ronda.

I've watched that Ronda/Becky promo five times now. last night, I just hit restart and watched it back to back. It's mega. It's the best WWE promo work since Cena's original response to The Rock in 2011(?).

Edited by tiger_rick

7 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I've watched that Ronda/Becky promo five times now. last night, I just hit restart and watched it back to back. It's mega. It's the best WWE promo work since Cena's original response to The Rock in 2011(?).

For those that have yet to see it. 

Holy fucking shit that was great. The best thing to happen on Raw for ages. 

21 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Becky and Ronda put on an absolute incredible show there, and yet most comments are just crying about Charlotte. If whining about Charlotte is the key thing on everyone's mind, WWE might as well throw her into the match to play on that. Sure, dey'll be screaming with fear if Rousey has the armbar on Becky on the night if it's 1v1, but it'll be white hot if Charlotte has either opponent locked in the figure eight. Charlotte vs Asuka could be great as well, mind.

Only reason I don't want Asuka Vs. Charlotte is because I expect another Charlotte win. And I'm biased as hell when it comes to Asuka.