The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Roman, Usos, Nia, Headshrinkers, Wild Samoans, Rock, Yokozuna = one fam (Anoa'i)

Superfly and Tamina = a different fam

Samoa Joe = just a bloke called Samoa

Nah, Rock is not directly related to the Anoa'i family. Peter Maivia was a 'blood brother' to Afa & Sika's dad.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Nah, Rock is not directly related to the Anoa'i family. Peter Maivia was a 'blood brother' to Afa & Sika's dad.

Riiiight. Its "Nia and Rock real, Rock and Roman bullshit" isnt it.

No chance is it a three way at mania after that segment.

Charlotte is crucial to this whole set up though. They can keep playing up to the shoehorn Charlotte narrative to instill more paranoia into the back of fans minds for a few weeks. It leans into everything Lynch has been saying and will just rally more people behind her. 

They’ve hit all the right beats so far. Watch them fuck it all up.

Even if they did decide to rush it it wouldn't be at Elimination Chamber as Bayley and Sasha will be in the Chamber Match

I Can't see it Happening any time this year though anyway as Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke are miles off being ready for such a spot

• Paid Members

The Four Horsewomen hand signals are a cool, subtle touch. It's just a shame that two of the Four Horsewomen on Ronda's side are nowhere near ready for that inevitable 8-Woman Tag. Shayna's boss, obviously, but there's no way I'd trust Jessamin or Marina on the big stage any time soon.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The Four Horsewomen hand signals are a cool, subtle touch. It's just a shame that two of the Four Horsewomen on Ronda's side are nowhere near ready for that inevitable 8-Woman Tag. Shayna's boss, obviously, but there's no way I'd trust Jessamin or Marina on the big stage any time soon.

Yeah but they should be able to hide that in an 8 person tag easily enough. Give the green duo very little time, have Shayna boss the match. Ideal match to cover shortcomings of them.

Becky and Ronda put on an absolute incredible show there, and yet most comments are just crying about Charlotte. If whining about Charlotte is the key thing on everyone's mind, WWE might as well throw her into the match to play on that. Sure, dey'll be screaming with fear if Rousey has the armbar on Becky on the night if it's 1v1, but it'll be white hot if Charlotte has either opponent locked in the figure eight. Charlotte vs Asuka could be great as well, mind.

It wouldn't surprise me if they rush it. If they haven't got someone like Trish and Lita prepped for the women's tag titles at mania then Bayley and Sasha could win them their from a heel team perhaps (shudder) Nia and Tamina. 

Preferably it would make a good post mania pov match I reckon to keep things hotter after mania. Then from there you could call up Shayna to be the next challenger to one of the women's titles