The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, theringmaster said:

So who in the back has a serious crush on Nia? No star power at all yet they just keep pushing her. She is not a likeable face and nobody cares for a heel her.

She's royalty through her bloodline.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Odds on Mojo Rawley being the person to replace Lars in the fued with Cena at WrestleMania after that promo last night?

god thats depressing. Lars Sulivan reminds me of Nathan Jones and just never took to him in NXT and Mojo is, well Mojo. 

It's like having to choose between having a cock made of barb wire or hands made of barb wire. Either option is awful.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, air_raid said:

She's royalty through her bloodline.

Is she actually blood related to Rocky, or is it that bullshit 'blood brothers' thing where you're all related if from an island in the Pacific?

Edited by PunkStep

I really hope they don't add Charlotte as it's just not necessary at all.

I understand the logic of Charlotte saying she is the real Rumble winner etc but not the fact she has to be added to the Raw Womens title match when we are in the era of 2 titles and there is another title she can go for.

Just give her the guaranteed shot at the Smackdown Title for Mania instead as a sort of Compensation for the fact Becky technically shouldn't of been in the Rumble.

Becky vs Ronda and Asuka vs Charlotte 2 is so clearly the way to go.

After the promo between Becky/Ronda last night, there is clearly no need for Charlotte to be involved. Would only serve to dilute things. Also, now Becky has chosen Ronda, does this mean she's on Raw now?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

Genuinely related. Her dad was Peter Maivia's cousin, and by all accounts she's very close with The Rock. 

They kept banging on about it when she started out in NXT if I recall. Like they used to with Roman before that moment at the Rumble,

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Now Roman definitely is a 'blood brother' example, isn't he?? Like Snuka?

Roman, Usos, Nia, Headshrinkers, Wild Samoans, Rock, Yokozuna = one fam (Anoa'i)

Superfly and Tamina = a different fam

Samoa Joe = just a bloke called Samoa

1 hour ago, DCW said:

After the promo between Becky/Ronda last night, there is clearly no need for Charlotte to be involved. Would only serve to dilute things. Also, now Becky has chosen Ronda, does this mean she's on Raw now?

Depends how they want to go proceed with it. Last year, Asuka was on RAW and challenged Charlotte for the Smackdown belt, but they never officially moved her over to Smackdown until later in the year in the “shake-up”