Lesnar VS Rollins (U title)
Bryan VS Joe (WWE title)
Cena VS Braun
Styles VS Balor
Lashley VS Elias (I title)
Charlotte VS Asuka
first womens tag champions who are heels VS Sasha & Bayley

The rest you can throw together.

If we actually get Ronda vs Becky I’m not sure I’ll care what’s on the rest of this card. I’m stupidly invested in that being a singles match and a show closer.

I’m worried we’ll get Becky/Nia Jax and Charlotte/Ronda instead though.

That opening segment was embarrassing.  Firstly, Finn stopped for his stupid entrance pose and also appeared to be wearing lipstick. Then he's given nothing interesting or original to say, and he delivers his "I will beat Brock Lesnar" line repeatedly in such a casual, unconvincing manner. Lastly senile Vince cuts him off when he's trying to deliver his go home line of the crap David and Goliath shite.

Women's main event was dog rough too. Sasha in particular stumbling through everything. Not a great advert for the rumble or fresh new direction of the WWE.

I enjoyed Raw on the whole this week. 

For the first time in my life, I am really enjoying Bobby Lashley and a big part of that is because of Corey Graves. His efforts in putting him over are tremendous. It sounds like he's worshiping him and it's quite amusing. I'm enjoying Grave's work with Lashley as much as I enjoyed his hatred for The Drifter back in NXT. Lashley hasn't got one mouthpiece, he's got 2. 

Maybe we'll get to see his favourite pose next week or at the Rumble. 

Apollo Crews showed more charisma in this segment than I've probably seen thus far in his career. It definitely benefitted him and even though he botched the Gorilla Press during the match, it was forgivable because he was trying to raise "The Almighty" above his head. Not an easy task for anyone. 

Lacey Evans looked like a star and recovered from the hat incident in true character. It didn't hurt her and I'm quite excited about what the future has in store for her. She's got a great gimmick.

So Rollins has spent the last few months having digs at Lesnar and saying how he will bring the belt back to RAW etc, he wins the Rumble to finally get that chance yet rather than state he’s coming for Lesnar they play him up as conflicted about who to face!

So odd, the story is ready made, this indecision is stupid and goes against the story they’ve been telling/hinting at the last few months 

Edited by Doog

16 minutes ago, Doog said:

So odd, the story is ready made, this indecision is stupid and goes against the story they’ve been telling/hinting at the last few months 

That doesn't sound like the WWE at all, are you sure?

1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

Wow, that Ronda / Becky segment was fantastic. Heat out the arse. Has to be a singles match main event now. 

If they fuck this up it'll take some doing. 

Guarantee they will get Charlotte in there somehow.

• Paid Members

Elias and Double J at Mania? Or do they do it sooner and have him win the Andre battle royal this year? His heel turn was absolutely brilliant and his character works so much better believing his own hype.

Can anyone explain how giving Rollins like five F5's as the feed cuts off mid beatdown achieved anything good?

• Paid Members

Meltzer reckons the plan is still to do the three-way at Wrestlemania. They're absolutely crazy it that's true. Becky and Ronda are magic together. Charlotte is completely unnecessary.

That opening segment emplified everything I fear about Rollins vs. Lesnar. It started off incredible, with Seth and Hunter in actual tears. That was awesome. Made me really care. Then Hunter mentioned Leaukemia and my arse fell out again. Insanely frustating. There's an easy way to make that feud work if there's a normal human being scripting it. Make it all about Seth, "slaying the beast," and, "bringing the belt home." You can even have him dedicate the match to Roman if you must. In fact, bring Roman out on the night to be in his corner. But Vince just can't help himself. He's such a weirdo that the idea of not exploiting the Roman situation and not having Heyman and Brock bang on about it as distastefully as possible won't even cross his mind. Can you even imagine some of the shit Heyman's gonna be scripted to say?

I was amused by the, "take his belt!" chant. I bet Vince was furious. "IT'S A TITLE GODDAMIT! NOT A BELT!"

So yeah, Becky and Ronda was boss. Everything else was pretty forgettable. 

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Aye. That Rousey/Lynch face-to-face was stellar and didn't half highlight how drab and cold everything else is going into 'Mania. Becky did the job, of course, but it's bloody staggering Rousey's instincts for this game. It was an excellent segment before it, but when Rousey grabbed the mic you would assume Miesha Tate was in front of her, the way she delivered that venomous promo. I do hope they realise the fans are about to shit on Ronda badly, so may as well embrace it and have Rousey turn up that excellent bitchy nutter side of her personality, which made her such a dynamic figure in the UFC. The face v face dynamic is done. Scripted or not, the way Rousey went from smiley face, struggling to get through a promo because the fans were acting like tits, to killer was tremendous heel work. The fans deserve a bit of push back for turning on perfectly good babyfaces and I hope they let Rousey be that person, she'll kill it, like she's been doing since The Rock grabbed her from the crowd.

Again, Vince has proper lost it if he manages to fumble this one. It's not like the years of Brock v Reigns where he's been cluelessly desperate to get us to cheer his boy and into the match. On launch, the fans are into this. It should be the easiest thing in the world to get over the line.

I've done a U-turn on Rollins v Brock. Brock battering Rollins all the time will never not be fun, so just keeping doing that. I hope they haven't learned from last year and have Rollins act the big man when Brock isn't there and when he is, Rollins gets battered.

• Paid Members

Close the polls on moment and promo of the year by the way. It's Becky and Ronda. Just a magic segment that felt authentic. Beautifully delivered and showing a clear, diverse pair of characters who are absolutely tippy top. What I loved about Ronda's delivery was there was no fucking stupid stopping to let the crowd boo or chant shit. She just talked over them and it felt so much better than the typical WWE promo.

I love Becky's grasp of her character too. Rollins comes out and does the "you've gotta point at the sign haven't you" chinwag. Becky's steely and focussed and he crowd love her more for paying no attention to them.

They're gonna shoehorn Charlotte in aren't they?