d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

I've no idea what they could deliver from a "shake up" that would make things any better. It seems every time they do, all they do is make Smackdown more unwatchable. i suspect they'll do that now by moving some decent people over to Raw.

A couple of things they could do that would help. On screen, remove all authority figures and have some mythical WWE Board making decisions that just happen. Then, and I know this is a novel concept, make heel wrestlers the focus of fans' ire.

Off screen, create two unique writing teams for Raw and Smackdown and create some reward system to generate healthy competition. This may already be the case so if it is, fire the Raw team and get a new one.

I love the scenario that Vince books all this rubbish TV, and when the ratings hit the floor, he thinks the only way of sorting it out is to walk out there himself. "Let's give them what they really want!" 

Just stop making shitty TV! 

Hopefully it some fresh faces from NXT. A draft situation now worries me. Becky, Bryan and Charlotte need to keep the fuck away from Raw. Ziggler and Corbin don’t dare touch Smackdown. Rollins needs to be fired into a black hole.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash