d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

On 11/29/2018 at 10:46 AM, Angle_fan said:

Elias has become every bit of the star I knew he would be 3 years ago. It's amazing how well he's done. He never even had a Takeover match! 

He did

Takeover London Vs Bull Demsey

5 minutes ago, Big Bully Busick said:

Did they not televise it? 

I was there so only flicked through the show when back home

It was televised on the following NXT. Same as the four corner tag.

I didn’t watch Raw. Supes’ picture of Ambrose might guarantee I don’t bother till the Rumble.

Why do they do this? The Ambrose/Rollins feud didn’t need another element. Ambrose turned heel and tried to stove Seth’s head in. That’s enough.

I only read the report, again, but Ziggler pinning McIntyre had me shaking my head in disappointment. I'd say it's unbelievable except it's completely predictable. They puzzle me more with every week.

The Ambrose thing is daft but I can sort of see the logic. They're trying to create a proper heel and it does seem to be working a bit. I've no idea what its supposed to be as a character though. If there was any sort of storyboard for this thing, I'd love to see it because it feels like someone has pitched something to Vince, he's liked it and then his spin on it is GERMOPHOBE~!

34 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I only read the report, again, but Ziggler pinning McIntyre had me shaking my head in disappointment. I'd say it's unbelievable except it's completely predictable. They puzzle me more with every week.

The only logic would be if Dolph wins the first match in a series which Drew eventually wins... but that only holds if it's a serious ppv match with some build and not just thrown away like this.

If they're serious about Drew I'd have him send the fucker to hospital next week. Sorry... local medical facility.

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

The only logic would be if Dolph wins the first match in a series which Drew eventually wins... but that only holds if it's a serious ppv match with some build and not just thrown away like this.

The heel losing the first match only to prove he's the better man by taking the rubber match (and the seventeen mandatory rematches to fill Raws until April) isn't logical to me. But then, McIntyre losing thanks to Balor's interference is babyface 101 too. Head shaking stuff.

2 hours ago, Big Bully Busick said:

He did

Takeover London Vs Bull Demsey

Must've been the pre-show match that would have been taped for the following NXT? He had his match with Apollo like thst too but I wasn't counting it as it wasn't on the main card. 

Most of the babyfaces getting at least momentary revenge against their adversaries follows up from all the heel beat downs we had last week I suppose.
Nothing on Raw really grabs me, however, and I fast forwarded through most of it again this week.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

The heel losing the first match only to prove he's the better man by taking the rubber match (and the seventeen mandatory rematches to fill Raws until April) isn't logical to me.

Babyfaces don't win every feud.

I thought it was a really good Raw - I only watched the the 25-minute highlights version on YouTube, but even that's usually a slog and this one wasn't. It seemed like everyone had something to do and despite the lack of star power, the top characters are establishing themselves. Lashley looks so much better with the shades and just flexing while Lio Rush talks.