The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

6 hours ago, Winston said:

I really don't understand why they're not making more out of the Drew and Dolph split. 

If they want to catapult Drew into the main event, then that means they’ll be starting Ziggler’s face turn out by sacrificing his momentum. Considering they didn’t have a long and storied history, it probably makes sense to get it over with quick and let both men move on. 

I do think it should have been saved for TLC though. If the alternative is a series of trading wins and loses then this is probably the best option 

52 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apparently it was a 'record low' rating for Raw this week.or something?
Can't be lower than some of the early/mid 90's ratings, surely?

I think the actual number of viewers is similar, but the percentage share of the audience is lower, and therefore is classed as a lower rating.

Having said that, and it’s been discussed numerous times before, the way TV is consumed is completely different to what it was back then and not everyone has a Nielsen box in their house to count towards ratings, so it’s a little skewiff.

Not that that will stop the likes of “attitude era~! PG SUX” idiots or Vince Russo saying “they need to do what I did in attitude era bro. I was getting 7 million for Godfather v Val Venus bro”