The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, air_raid said:

The only logic would be if Dolph wins the first match in a series which Drew eventually wins... but that only holds if it's a serious ppv match with some build and not just thrown away like this.

The heel losing the first match only to prove he's the better man by taking the rubber match (and the seventeen mandatory rematches to fill Raws until April) isn't logical to me. But then, McIntyre losing thanks to Balor's interference is babyface 101 too. Head shaking stuff.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

The heel losing the first match only to prove he's the better man by taking the rubber match (and the seventeen mandatory rematches to fill Raws until April) isn't logical to me.

Babyfaces don't win every feud.

I thought it was a really good Raw - I only watched the the 25-minute highlights version on YouTube, but even that's usually a slog and this one wasn't. It seemed like everyone had something to do and despite the lack of star power, the top characters are establishing themselves. Lashley looks so much better with the shades and just flexing while Lio Rush talks.

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Supremo said:

0D5765E1-8402-420D-8EA2-789DD838EBEC.jpeg.1d65ff46232ca83b994cbf80ea3abeff.jpeg

MantisTSI3.png

"Put your moveset on the floor Rollins and I will read your mind! You're going to do... A Falcon arrow! And I will kick out!" 

Edited by Onyx2

3 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Heath Slater is going to referee Braun vs Corbin and screw Braun over isn't he?

I've got kids, I need this job.

Nah. The ref gets bumped by Corbin, Braun hits his finish and then out runs Slater to count the three.

At least that’s what SHOULD happen or I’ve lost all faith in WWE.

Edited by Love-Wilcox

I really don't understand why they're not making more out of the Drew and Dolph split. They've been teaming together for months, the inevitable split as happened and the opportunity for the big blow off is TLC next week. But no, they do it on Raw and feed Finn Balor to Drew.

Makes no sense to me. It's a shame on Finn also, surely to fuck they can find something better for him to do. His main roster run has been god awful since that shoulder injury at SummerSlam. 

Edited by Winston