The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

17 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Whoever shouted, "You Still Suck!" at Roman exemplifies everything I hate about pro-wrestling fans. You'd hope he regrets it massively now, but considering the type I doubt he does.

I remember going to see 1PW years ago and Bret Hart was in the middle of making a speech.

Someone in the audience yelled 'Hey Bret, where's Owen!'.
Yeah...wrestling fans.... 

• Paid Members
On 10/23/2018 at 7:10 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

I remember going to see 1PW years ago and Bret Hart was in the middle of making a speech.

Someone in the audience yelled 'Hey Bret, where's Owen!'.
Yeah...wrestling fans.... 

Was it @Carbomb?

Dreadful show. Awful. This company has totally lost the plot.

Off the top of my head on this show were Ascension, Apollo Crews, The Lucha House Party. It's fucking Raw and it feels like Main Event two thirds of the time. Why on earth isn't Seth Rollins storming out at the start of the show and saying "Ambrose, Get ya fucking arse out here NOW" and done some kind of Savage sit down protest, literally interrupt the Raw open, have the commentators setting up the show and in the background Rollins is doing his best Austin impression and with no music marching to the ring for answers. It is absolutely warranted for what Dean did last week, instead we are to believe he waited an hour and a half in the back, being in the same building as Ambrose and just casually strolled down to the ring. Ridiculous bullshit, after last week you hunt that fucker from the minute you step foot in that arena.

Horrendous paint by numbers segment between Braun and Brock that filled me with all the enthusiasm of a colonoscopy. Heyman did his best but the fucking thing is a mess.

3 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Dreadful show. Awful. This company has totally lost the plot.

Off the top of my head on this show were Ascension, Apollo Crews, The Lucha House Party. It's fucking Raw and it feels like Main Event two thirds of the time. Why on earth isn't Seth Rollins storming out at the start of the show and saying "Ambrose, Get ya fucking arse out here NOW" and done some kind of Savage sit down protest, literally interrupt the Raw open, have the commentators setting up the show and in the background Rollins is doing his best Austin impression and with no music marching to the ring for answers. It is absolutely warranted for what Dean did last week, instead we are to believe he waited an hour and a half in the back, being in the same building as Ambrose and just casually strolled down to the ring. Ridiculous bullshit, after last week you hunt that fucker from the minute you step foot in that arena.

Horrendous paint by numbers segment between Braun and Brock that filled me with all the enthusiasm of a colonoscopy. Heyman did his best but the fucking thing is a mess.

None of this is anything new though. WWE lost the plot months if not years ago.

Ascension and Apollo Crews have been on Raw for weeks now and are your standard mid-card talent at the moment. Lucha House Party are just being used to fill up the tag team division and are part of some of the 205 live group being used on Raw, like Drake Maverick and Lio Rush.

On the topic of Rollins, the above it just not how WWE book babyfaces now. In fact, WWE does not seem to know how to book a good babyface anymore. They have a really good chance at a great babyface on Smackdown with Becky Lynch, but because the fans and not WWE(Vince) made her a massive babyface, and she is getting over as one, of course they are trying to push her as a heel (and push Charlotte as a face).

And the Brock stuff is just the usual Brock stuff. They don't know what else to do with him.

I feel for Ronda, their big Raw babyface, who is going to get booed out of the building at Survivor Series against Becky Lynch.

3 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

I’m not sure I believe they’ve somehow lost the abitliy to book babyfaces. They did a perfect job with Daniel Bryan just a few years back, it just took a fan revolt to force their hand. The problem is they don’t want to make stars beyond a certain level.

If it took a fan revolt surely that shows they don’t no how to book babyface anymore 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

I’m not sure I believe they’ve somehow lost the abitliy to book babyfaces. They did a perfect job with Daniel Bryan just a few years back, it just took a fan revolt to force their hand. The problem is they don’t want to make stars beyond a certain level.

I agree and disagree.

They definitely seem to slam the breaks on when the “wrong person” starts getting too over.

I disagree about Bryan though. He’s not an exception to that rule. There were points when they seemed to be going out of their way to fuck up his momentum. He’s just versatile enough that he was able to take what they gave him and make it work.

The booking going into Wrestlemania 30 was great right enough but the initial plan was for him to go against Shemus. I also think that, had he not forfeited the title, he’d have been the one who got absolutely murdered by Lesnar and not Cena.

What the actual fuck was the thing with Elias and the chocolate cake all about ? I didn't like the Dana Brooke bit either but yea, I sort of get it... but the cake ?! It's probably one of those weird things that only Vince can laugh at or I'm just thick and missing something obvious.