d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

One eye going to the shop and the other coming back with the change. 

I expect the green glow sticks will be back within the next couple of weeks. WWE is coming for the bag with this one. 

Is this the launchpad for McIntyre? I'd love that to be so. Someone truly breaking out of the pack. There's some really lazy looking booking on the show with Shield vs. Strowman, McIntyre and that other fella taking up three matches incuding another exact rematch of 7 and 8 days ago but it will be worth it if the end result is a new player at the top of the card because it feels like we've been watching some combination of Reigns, Lesnar and Strowman for the past 20 years at this point.

Not a lot else memorable but Ronda cut a decent promo and her throwing around Indy security is always fun. Taker & Kane in a standard enough vignette in a basement somewhere with whacky lighting is the best you'll get out of either promo wise so a good decision.

Forgot Kurt Angle's shirt. Amazing.

image.png.2346a55051356fb6ec59bd8476511b16.png

Edited by tiger_rick

So, Braun doesn't want help any more. Drew will end up in the same boat. Inevitably this leads to him fearlessly facing the three on one odds. And they'll still expect people to cheer for Reigns.

Those sudden, constant references to, “best in the world,” were interesting. I wonder if a Saudi prince is a CM Punk fan and has put so much money on the table that both Vince and Punk have made friends. 

that or Jericho. The Saudi brass seem to have a fetish for anything attitudinal.

Given how much Jericho wanked himself off after he made the commute from All In to his Fozzy gig in one night, the idea of working the Saudi show as a surprise the night before defending his IC title in Osaka would be right up his street. 

As for Raw, as Rick alluded to, it appears they're ready to strap the rocket to Drew. A rumble win has to be on the cards surely. 

Edited by Richard

They’ve dumped Asuka in a battle royal at Evolution whilst The Bellas main event the first women’s PPV!?

It really is a mystery, full of non-change that no one sees. 

Clock makes a fool of history, Yesterday’s so long ago, they don’t agree with what I know.

Empress of Tomorrow’s got no place to be.

They see the line in the Saudi sand, time to find out who I am, looking back to see where I stand BELLALUTION BELLALUTION

9 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They’ve dumped Asuka in a battle royal at Evolution whilst The Bellas main event the first women’s PPV!?

It really is a mystery, full of non-change that no one sees. 

Clock makes a fool of history, Yesterday’s so long ago, they don’t agree with what I know.

Empress of Tomorrow’s got no place to be.

They see the line in the Saudi sand, time to find out who I am, looking back to see where I stand BELLALUTION BELLALUTION

Is that from a Coldplay song?

There's some irony in the fact we don't even have a PPV thread about the first ever women's PPV. 

The WWE seems to have made some pretty tone-deaf decisions over it too.  The battle royal just reminds everyone of how poorly women are generally treated on PPVs.  And Rousey is sent out there, as a face, to suggest that the Bellas slept their way to success.  

For all the undoubted advances in how the WWE treats its female performers, you do get the feeling some of it is merely papering over some pretty huge cracks.

1 minute ago, Loki said:

There's some irony in the fact we don't even have a PPV thread about the first ever women's PPV. 

There would be if Devon saw this thread, #TeamMegathread

Thanks for your comment to say you won't be making a comment!

I’ve not watched up to the Ronda segment yet but I’m not at all surprised they scripted that line. It’s the same catty, shooty, snide way they script all of their babyfaces. They’ve completely lost their way in terms of presenting someone to root for. It’s now more important that they, “drop,” these shitty digs that make the crowd go, “oooooh!” than it is to be actually likeable. It’s an awful indication of the type of people who put this show together. They must be a right bunch of dickheads, so warped and twisted by the bubble that they can’t even understand basic human psychology anymore.