d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

8 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Why they haven't done this yet I don't understand. 205 Live is completely pointless, just change it to a womens show and sack most the cruiserweights I say.

Because segregating the entire women's roster into a WWE Network-only show would take a big chunk of marketable talent and variety off the flagship shows that they've just signed extremely lucrative deals for.

And Kairi Sane isn't reliant on an undefeated streak, anyway. 

2 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Because segregating the entire women's roster into a WWE Network-only show would take a big chunk of marketable talent and variety off the flagship shows that they've just signed extremely lucrative deals for.

And Kairi Sane isn't reliant on an undefeated streak, anyway. 

I'm not saying segregate them. Just give them their own show on top of them being featured on Raw and Smackdown. 

Look at Shawn’s sad eyes in these new promo shots. Absolutely tragic. I can’t believe they released them. 

Maybe that Saudi money isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, eh Shawn?

DD4EC17A-19AC-4CD4-9C3C-21B93CA13B9C.jpeg

EA3DC602-DC8C-4C7B-BA98-C8B17D8629D2.jpeg

B7387369-3FD3-463F-BCA6-1381EB3C0A5B.jpeg

8 hours ago, David said:

You would.

What are you implying David 🙄

They're going for the super serious stares, but just looks like he's about to cry. These (or a video clip next time they do a promo together) will likely wind up on Botchamania with 'Hello darkness my old friend' playing in the background. 

I was hoping for a “Shawn here!” type moment, but it’s more like he’s finally realised he’s 53 and having to resort to his cock jokes stable again rather than just going home and having a Horlicks 

16 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

It is

I don't particularly have much interest in women's wrestling, either, but to claim they don't have any talented women on the roster, or that there aren't a ton of them outside the WWE is pretty plain wrong. Even me, a guy who doesn't like women's wrestling, fucking loved Askua, for example.

13 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

I'm not saying segregate them. Just give them their own show on top of them being featured on Raw and Smackdown. 

Sort of separate, but equal eh?