d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

34 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I'd say Ruby Riott will be the next star of the women's division.

Given all the choices they've got, I can't see them ever going with an uggo as the face of the division, and if they did it'd be Shayna. I think Riott will hang around in that not-quite-top spot, but will get PPV title matches and the odd run with the belt.

Ruby's the foil.  She's going to be great in that role, but I don't think she'll ever be top billing.

14 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Given all the choices they've got, I can't see them ever going with an uggo as the face of the division, and if they did it'd be Shayna. I think Riott will hang around in that not-quite-top spot, but will get PPV title matches and the odd run with the belt.

This. Lacey Evans is FAR more likely to be the face of the division one day.

38 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

This. Lacey Evans is FAR more likely to be the face of the division one day.

I bet she's JBL's favourite. Do they still do Tribute To The Troops?

15 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I’m so worried for when Kairi eventually gets the call considering what’s happened to Asuka.

Part of me just wishes they have a separate brand just for the women so they get a decent amount of time to perform.

Why they haven't done this yet I don't understand. 205 Live is completely pointless, just change it to a womens show and sack most the cruiserweights I say.

Farming the women out onto their own show like the Cruiserweights for me would underline that they're a subspecies of wrestler and don't really matter. Like the Cruiserweights.

22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Oi, that's my line!

It was just resting in my account.

26 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I think its a great idea

Its a terrible idea if they want to make them in the slightest bit equal, look at the difference between the money and audience in women's football and men's, or the NBA & WNBA, the attendance and the money is much smaller, Ronda Rousey proved she could compete with men when it came to being a draw, they aren't going to stick her on a WWE network only show, I suppose they could use it as a co-branded women's tag team title show if they promote several women to Raw & Smackdown but they would have to have them on the normal shows but just use the 205 live spot to switch titles between brands.

I just have no desire to watch women's wrestling, outside of a couple of performers, its piss poor.

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

I just have no desire to watch women's wrestling, outside of a couple of performers, its piss poor.

It's really, really not- in this day and age.