The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

It is

I don't particularly have much interest in women's wrestling, either, but to claim they don't have any talented women on the roster, or that there aren't a ton of them outside the WWE is pretty plain wrong. Even me, a guy who doesn't like women's wrestling, fucking loved Askua, for example.

13 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

I'm not saying segregate them. Just give them their own show on top of them being featured on Raw and Smackdown. 

Sort of separate, but equal eh?

• Paid Members

Is this the launchpad for McIntyre? I'd love that to be so. Someone truly breaking out of the pack. There's some really lazy looking booking on the show with Shield vs. Strowman, McIntyre and that other fella taking up three matches incuding another exact rematch of 7 and 8 days ago but it will be worth it if the end result is a new player at the top of the card because it feels like we've been watching some combination of Reigns, Lesnar and Strowman for the past 20 years at this point.

Not a lot else memorable but Ronda cut a decent promo and her throwing around Indy security is always fun. Taker & Kane in a standard enough vignette in a basement somewhere with whacky lighting is the best you'll get out of either promo wise so a good decision.

Forgot Kurt Angle's shirt. Amazing.

image.png.2346a55051356fb6ec59bd8476511b16.png

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

So, Braun doesn't want help any more. Drew will end up in the same boat. Inevitably this leads to him fearlessly facing the three on one odds. And they'll still expect people to cheer for Reigns.

that or Jericho. The Saudi brass seem to have a fetish for anything attitudinal.

Given how much Jericho wanked himself off after he made the commute from All In to his Fozzy gig in one night, the idea of working the Saudi show as a surprise the night before defending his IC title in Osaka would be right up his street. 

As for Raw, as Rick alluded to, it appears they're ready to strap the rocket to Drew. A rumble win has to be on the cards surely. 

Edited by Richard

They’ve dumped Asuka in a battle royal at Evolution whilst The Bellas main event the first women’s PPV!?

It really is a mystery, full of non-change that no one sees. 

Clock makes a fool of history, Yesterday’s so long ago, they don’t agree with what I know.

Empress of Tomorrow’s got no place to be.

They see the line in the Saudi sand, time to find out who I am, looking back to see where I stand BELLALUTION BELLALUTION