The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

26 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I think its a great idea

Its a terrible idea if they want to make them in the slightest bit equal, look at the difference between the money and audience in women's football and men's, or the NBA & WNBA, the attendance and the money is much smaller, Ronda Rousey proved she could compete with men when it came to being a draw, they aren't going to stick her on a WWE network only show, I suppose they could use it as a co-branded women's tag team title show if they promote several women to Raw & Smackdown but they would have to have them on the normal shows but just use the 205 live spot to switch titles between brands.

8 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Why they haven't done this yet I don't understand. 205 Live is completely pointless, just change it to a womens show and sack most the cruiserweights I say.

Because segregating the entire women's roster into a WWE Network-only show would take a big chunk of marketable talent and variety off the flagship shows that they've just signed extremely lucrative deals for.

And Kairi Sane isn't reliant on an undefeated streak, anyway. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Because segregating the entire women's roster into a WWE Network-only show would take a big chunk of marketable talent and variety off the flagship shows that they've just signed extremely lucrative deals for.

And Kairi Sane isn't reliant on an undefeated streak, anyway. 

I'm not saying segregate them. Just give them their own show on top of them being featured on Raw and Smackdown.