The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Just now, air_raid said:

Depends if they get a good deal on the Kairi Sane Pirate Adventure Playset.

I’m so worried for when Kairi eventually gets the call considering what’s happened to Asuka.

Part of me just wishes they have a separate brand just for the women so they get a decent amount of time to perform.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I’m so worried for when Kairi eventually gets the call considering what’s happened to Asuka.

Not just Asuka, Bayley and Ember have also been handled terribly since the call up. Looking at Alexa, Becky, Carmella and Nia it's almost a thing that if you WEREN'T the top dog in NXT, you'll get treated better on the main show than if you were. Unless you're Ric Flair's daughter.

34 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I'd say Ruby Riott will be the next star of the women's division.

Given all the choices they've got, I can't see them ever going with an uggo as the face of the division, and if they did it'd be Shayna. I think Riott will hang around in that not-quite-top spot, but will get PPV title matches and the odd run with the belt.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Given all the choices they've got, I can't see them ever going with an uggo as the face of the division, and if they did it'd be Shayna. I think Riott will hang around in that not-quite-top spot, but will get PPV title matches and the odd run with the belt.

This. Lacey Evans is FAR more likely to be the face of the division one day.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

This. Lacey Evans is FAR more likely to be the face of the division one day.

I bet she's JBL's favourite. Do they still do Tribute To The Troops?

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Part of me just wishes they have a separate brand just for the women so they get a decent amount of time to perform.

Why they haven't done this yet I don't understand. 205 Live is completely pointless, just change it to a womens show and sack most the cruiserweights I say.

• Paid Members

Farming the women out onto their own show like the Cruiserweights for me would underline that they're a subspecies of wrestler and don't really matter. Like the Cruiserweights.