The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I like that its not being mentioned, as it just confirms its status in the Wrestlecrap HOF. The best(worst) wrestlecrap gimmicks are the ones that get canned after one night and never see the light of day again. Obviously it didnt get canned, and only extremely rare circumstances meant it didnt continue, but it still counts.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

So are they continuing the Bray character as if the Sister Abigail thing never happened? 

im out of the loop but watched a clippe version of the show this morning. Was that Bray's first appearence since he dropped off that PPV where was gonna do the Abigail stuff?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

im out of the loop but watched a clippe version of the show this morning. Was that Bray's first appearence since he dropped off that PPV where was gonna do the Abigail stuff?

Nah he wrestled last week (or the week before?) in a losing effort to somebody if I'm not mistaken.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Joe/Titus, late addition to the match of year ballot that. Jesus fucking Christ did they even speak to each other beforehand?

Just watched the match. I can't understand how Titus has barely improved in the ring, if at all, in all these years. He's absolutely clueless in the ring. He can have plenty of charisma and all those 'dad of the year' accolades all he wants, the second the bell rings he may as well be David Arquette. Atrocious and inexcusable.