The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Yeah, WWE are clearly burying Jordan down the fans' throats deliberately because they know they aren't taking to him. It's definitely an orchestrated and un-organic Rocky Maivia situation. The problem is that I don't even think the fans will care enough about him when that heel turn eventually happens.

It depends how they handle it, I feel. If he's just "in... this... very... ring..." every week, then aye he's just another face, but he needs to proper batter beloved Kurt Angle and go into the fans with a two footer. They've done a good job with it, so far.

6 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Not a hope in hell. They are giving him a break as they like Seth and Dean, Roman does his 3 minute battering like the old days. The very show they split he gets booed again.

I think you are right to be honest.

Do we think they will keep the shield together right up until Wrestlemania?

Could see Mania potentially closing with Reigns as Universal champ and on the same show have Seth & Dean regain the tag belts? The 3 could close Mania with a "championship shield fistbump" for a "Mania moment"

The other option is Ambrose & Rollins implode at say the Rumble and leads to a Mania match between them two.

If I had my way I'd go for the former, and have Reigns destroy the other two the night after Mania or something, saying that he doesn't need them now he's champ etc.

Looking forward to see how it pans out.

They simply cannot revert to the same old same old with Roman Reigns once this Shield run is over. He's just never going to be the white meat baby face they want him to be.

They need to put him against a truly detestable heel in order to gain cheers or just bite the bullet and turn him heel, which I thinks his more natural role.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

If I had my way I'd go for the former, and have Reigns destroy the other two the night after Mania or something, saying that he doesn't need them now he's champ etc.

Looking forward to see how it pans out.

In a world that makes sense, this is what I’d prefer. However, we’ll see.

Even the whole jump off the apron and walk away during a tag match would be fine with me. It’s a slink move, and if I had the choice I want him to be a devious smarmy slink (after the reunion).

I cant see the fans cheering at all. It’s almost ingrained in the daft twats to boo regardless. However, the same nobs would cheer once he turned. So if it was to ever happen, id go down the slinky prick route rather than a beat down.

I just want to see Roman turn heel and batter everyone. None of this cowardly heel nonsense. I want to see him batter the midgets like Balor, smash through Rollins and Ambrose, hammer Brock etc. Then eventually have him turn and, hopefully, get cheered like a real star. Obviously they'd have to change how they book their babyfaces after he turns, but maybe Vince will be dead by then.

• Paid Members

Does anyone have a clue how much of a 'needle-mover' Reigns is? At least with Cena getting booed Vince could quite logically point to the fact he's making them a boat load of coin off merch and what not. Seems almost perverse to keep up the charade, if Reigns isn't really doing it.

He must be close to Cena in merch sales, otherwise you've got to think they'd have abandoned the idea a long time ago. Even if he is #2 behind Cena, how much of a gap that is remains to be seen. I would imagine that your top merch sellers are Cena at the top followed by The Shield guys then (in no particular order) New Day, AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Legends (Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Sting et al), Alexa Bliss, WWE Branded stuff then the rest of the roster

Edited by WyattSheepMask

2 hours ago, Winston said:

They need to put him against a truly detestable heel in order to gain cheers or just bite the bullet and turn him heel, which I thinks his more natural role.

The problem is WWE do not have a detestable heel and do not have the ability to create one either. They would start to build someone up as the top heel, and then get bored and move onto someone else (or bring Kane back again/put Kane in that position).

• Paid Members

Yes! Triple H! I was bitter that he got added last minute to the UK tour again, this makes up for it. Four very intriguing mini-matches in there for him (I have no interest in him and Orton ever sharing a ring together again). Please God, let him pin Nakamura.

Second PPV running the late rearrangements have made the show look a thousand times more interesting.

• Paid Members

The way they have evolved the Survivor Series card since the initial match announcements has been genius. It's got to the point where I'm afraid of missing a show incase there is another major change. 

I'm trying to think of another time that the WWE/F have named a card, then used storylines to change it to this extent(i.e. not due to injuries/circumstances out of their control)?

2 hours ago, Yakashi said:

I just want to see Roman turn heel and batter everyone. None of this cowardly heel nonsense. I want to see him batter the midgets like Balor, smash through Rollins and Ambrose, hammer Brock etc.

That's just a heel who wrestles like a babyface, and so doesn't sound very different from what he does now.