Good/Bad Traders Report

Edgehead

-1 for ''wooly''

Anyone that has dealt with wooly or looking to deal with wooly, please tread carefully.

Made a payment with him over 3 weeks ago and got no updates from him regarding my order so I messaged him early this week.

-His laptop had broken and he promised to get my order ready for this week.

-Next message I asked if he had the dvds ready to send out like promised... Nope and he's away this weekend so can't do them till next week.

-Ok, if he is so busy then let's just cancel the order and get refunded... No money on his card till next week and starts bringing up family situations. Not my deal here.

-Offers to send ONE of the discs that he has ''ready'' and says he will get his ''mate'' to send it to me as an apology. I know I will never get this!

So everyone please stay clear of this guy!

-1 for ''wooly''

Anyone that has dealt with wooly or looking to deal with wooly, please tread carefully.

Made a payment with him over 3 weeks ago and got no updates from him regarding my order so I messaged him early this week.

-His laptop had broken and he promised to get my order ready for this week.

-Next message I asked if he had the dvds ready to send out like promised... Nope and he's away this weekend so can't do them till next week.

-Ok, if he is so busy then let's just cancel the order and get refunded... No money on his card till next week and starts bringing up family situations. Not my deal here.

-Offers to send ONE of the discs that he has ''ready'' and says he will get his ''mate'' to send it to me as an apology. I know I will never get this!

So everyone please stay clear of this guy!

Thanks for the headsup. Was gonna order a load of stuff but dont think ill bother now.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone heard anything from Boon Town Rat? I put a large order in during March and have tried emailing and PMing on here but hearing nothing back.

Thats a strange one. Up until a couple of years ago I was a very active trader and Boon was always one of the best around. He pretty much kept the UK scene going when the original board was closed down. I haven't done anything more that log into the boards months apart just to see who's still around but he was always reliable and genuine when I was around and still looked that way when I popped my head in. Have you tried using the trader boards to message him?

I know it's not much compensation but Wooly was supposed to send me out some samplers. (Need a regular lucha supplier) He didn't message me for a few weeks but came back and told me it may take sometime as he has family health issues on going etc.

Whether thats a lie or what idk.

I know it's not much compensation but Wooly was supposed to send me out some samplers. (Need a regular lucha supplier) He didn't message me for a few weeks but came back and told me it may take sometime as he has family health issues on going etc.

Whether thats a lie or what idk.

That's a running lie with most of his responses I think.

Bought from wwffan2 and he has been great and a good quality disc. Will be making this a frequent buy with him

Archived