What's your Dragons Den pitch?

ShortOrderCook

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Online Deli.com would solve the problem of worrying if the packet of bacon or pork chops you ordered in your online shop are going to be 99% fat and rind by allowing you to interact with our live deli counter and the butchers serving on it by choosing your own meat!

They should have machines in pubs and clubs that have disposable runners/sneakers/pumps for women, coz I'm sick of

(a) Listening to women moan about wearing high heels on cobblestones and/or having to walk too far for a taxi in them

(b) Giving a jockeyback to a lady and finding fake tan skidmarks on my good shirts, especially if they are light coloured ones.

I'm fairly certain that exists already. In fact, I'm sure it was on Dragons Den!

• Paid Members

"Duncan Donuts"

It's basically a Dunkin' Donuts stand but Duncan Bannatyne operates it. A while ago I don't think he'd have went for it but now he's in massive debt he could probably do with a class idea and a steady job.

Same with "Hilary Duvets" but I'm waiting for her to hit rock bottom first too. They're just duvets with her face on that smell like smoke.

• Awards Moderator
Online Deli.com would solve the problem of worrying if the packet of bacon or pork chops you ordered in your online shop are going to be 99% fat and rind by allowing you to interact with our live deli counter and the butchers serving on it by choosing your own meat!

There's usually a space to put notes on your order. Specify it there. If they don't, that's what the Distance Selling Regulations are for.

• Moderators
A cigarette machine in pubs and clubs that give out, say, five fags and a super cheapo lighter for those who only smoke when they drink.

Yeah that was always something I talked about pubs having. Sometimes you just want a single cigarette and not a pack.

• Paid Members

There's usually a space to put notes on your order. Specify it there. If they don't, that's what the Distance Selling Regulations are for.

Aww shit.

• Paid Members

Aww shit.

Food is exempt from the regulations as it's perishable and thus not much use if you return it after a week.

• Paid Members

I'm looking for investment to help me build a golf ball with a built in flag that activates when you can't find it.

It'd pop out like a car aerial when you click a button from a small wristband (using technology from NASA or somewhere). You can then walk straight to your ball that's buried in the rough and replace it with another ball (units sold would increase as you won't be able to reset the ball).

• Awards Moderator

Aww shit.

Food is exempt from the regulations as it's perishable and thus not much use if you return it after a week.

Good shout John, I should've remembered that.

In that case, that's what social media's for. "Look at the rind on my shitting bacon that @mr_pig sent me! <instagram> #badbacon"

I'm looking for investment to help me build a golf ball with a built in flag that activates when you can't find it.

It'd pop out like a car aerial when you click a button from a small wristband (using technology from NASA or somewhere). You can then walk straight to your ball that's buried in the rough and replace it with another ball (units sold would increase as you won't be able to reset the ball).

How about a golf ball with a cheap GPS chip? You have a handset that you can use to locate it in the rough. Higher unit price but re-usable.

Archived