HXC Wrestling presents Lost Circus Sat Oct 5th @ The Man Met Union

hxcwrestling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richie, lucked out with Hotels, they are or were stupidly high with Tory Conference being town the week before.. Sunday night onwards, then fine. Saturday night, fergetaboudit. unless you wanna pay 3 figures and that goes for pretty much any chain Premier Inn, Holiday Inn etc :/

Are people doing the pre-show Q&A? I'm swaying towards if (if there are still tickets going for it), but it most likely depends on whether my brother is interested and if he's not working. Alternatively, I'll happily go without him but I don't fancy sitting there on my lonesome.

Do we have any sort of plan for a pre-show meet up?

Do we have any sort of plan for a pre-show meet up?

I'll be out and about in Mancs before hand but The Lass/GrandCentral are as good as place as any to meet up before hand as they are both 'down the road' from the venue

What time does the show finish? Last trains are generally around 11, so don't want to buy ticket and end up having to leave early and miss main event.

Due to feedback from the first two shows, we've brought the actual showtime forward to 7.30pm with a 10.30pm finish.

Good stuff, I wanted to go to HXC before now but didn't think it was worth it as I knew I'd have to miss at least main event to get last train home. 10.30 finish means everyone on public transport can see whole so and get home, if you can stick to that every time every it will help to get you more fans. FCP are a great promotion but their notoriously late finishes have effected their crowd numbers as time has passed.

Good stuff, I wanted to go to HXC before now but didn't think it was worth it as I knew I'd have to miss at least main event to get last train home. 10.30 finish means everyone on public transport can see whole so and get home, if you can stick to that every time every it will help to get you more fans. FCP are a great promotion but their notoriously late finishes have effected their crowd numbers as time has passed.

We're gunna do our best to stick to that 10.30 finish so everybody can then head to the station in time for the last trains. The last show overrun to late, so we've taken the action to change start time from here on in.

We're gunna do our best to stick to that 10.30 finish so everybody can then head to the station in time for the last trains. The last show overrun to late, so we've taken the action to change start time from here on in.

To be fair though it was only uber late because of the car blocking the fire exit, and that was out of your control, well it was until it mysteriously moved :p

Good job I read the thread tonight. I didn't even know there was a separate do for photos etc. Just scored my tickets for that now.

The hotel booking can wait until the weekend when I can be arsed looking properly. The last train back to my Northern slum is at 22:16, so I'm deffo sleeping over, like it or not.

Bob's working a full day, so I'll be attending the Q&A on my own having just picked up my ticket for that. Looks like a good laugh, and I can get most of the day out of events this way. Grand!

God willing, I'll be there. I ordered tickets a few days ago, which will hopefully arrive before the weekend.

I've just had to pay

For those who haven't yet got a ticket from one of our outlets and are 'Maybes' sitting on the fence at this moment,here's a little video package to sway you while tickets remain.But be quick !!

For those who are attending,here's a taste of what you can expect on Saturday.

Archived