The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Cheers! is it also know as PR1? if so i know exactly were im going.

Yeah, it's been about a zillion different names over the last decade, Arabellas, Ethan Jones, Pr1, Rumes, Aqualenium and a few more I suspect though I've forgotten.

WRESTLING!!!!!!!!

Ultimo Dragon & Dean Allmark Beat El Ligero & Martin Kirby - Great opener lots of high flying.

April Davids Beat Lufisto (Cruiserweight Title Match) - Brilliant women's match, what was expected.

Davey Richards Beat Robbie Dynamite - Solid match was pretty impressed by dynamite

Mad Man Manson vs Danny Hope - No contest of sorts but very funny foxtrot that wouldn't go out of place on Strictly.

Half time Joinery - the ring broke so t-bone and manson did there best Bob the Builder impression taking around 15-20 minutes.

Lionheart Beat Doug Williams (PCW Title Match) - Only boring part of the night for me.

Team Single Beat Davey Richards & Michael Elgin (Team Big Balls) - Match of the night by far, Richards did the shagging the turnbuckle spot at the start of the match.

Pope Dinero Beat Bubblegum - Average match but acceptable

Joey Hayes Beat Kris Travis - Only saw the first 10 minutes due to having to catch a train, so couldn't give a full review of the match. But they now have a ladder match against each other at Fright Night 2 which i guess involves the Cash in the Attic Briefcase.