The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members
Clearly you both know more than me haha. He has not pulled out and we have spoken.

Clearly you both know more than me haha. He has not pulled out and we have spoken.

That's brilliant news if he is still in - I only posted about him potentially not being available since RevPro are stating here that he hopes to have his first match back from injury on their show the weekend after.

EDIT: wrong damn link...

Edited by Big Benny HG

Again like Benny I just went off what RevPro posted. For those who weren't aware of Dave's injury, this was his hand a few days ago:

BV5SZ5fIYAAfFPZ.jpg

But Dave is an absolute fucking machine.

If he's hurt, I would not begrudge him resting and healing. But I'll be honest I was gutted when I found out about his injury as Dave vs Davey had me very excited when it was first announced. Broken fingers or not, he's gonna fuck Richards up.

Anyone meeting up before the pre show event or between the pre show and main show?

Usual suspects?

4pmish Wellies for Food, usual?

I'll be there...at some point. I get into Preston for about half 5 and then I'll head down to Wellies, if I can grab food in that time before doors, I'll do so.

Getting back is a right pain in the arse. Trainline don't seem to acknowledge connecting trains at Manchester heading back up to Leeds so I'm having to book a string of single tickets instead of a return which isn't ideal. Screw it, more than worth it for a show like this.