Carlito Caribbean Cool vs. Joey Hayes

PCW Tag Team Title:

Chris Masters & Dave Rayne vs. Rampage Brown & T-Bone

PCW Cruiserweight Title:

Bubblegum vs. Dean Allmark

El Ligero vs. Kris Travis

Noam Dar vs. Martin Kirby

Dave Mastiff vs. Cyanide

Plus: Mad Man Manson, Danny Hope, Lana Austin and Jenna.

That's more like the lineup you'd get on a full, proper show rather than the usual showcase festival type of thing. Looks terrific. It's also a great opportunity for them to capture some sweet-looking footage in front of a potentially massive crowd, which could have all kinds of beneficial promotional use going forward.

If Mastiff vs. Cyanide manages to capture the intensity of their awesome 2013 FutureShock bouts, I reckon that'll be the one people come away talking about.

Agree with all of that. Looking forward to Saturday. By the way, the show starts at 2pm, not 3pm. Don't miss the first hour! :thumbsup:

I saw someone asking about the start time on Facebook the other day and the reply was something like "depends on the timing of other things, get there for 2pm just in case". Sounds a bit like it'll just start whenever it starts... Fingers crossed it isn't pissing down if everyone might be hanging around waiting for something to happen!

The show is actually being kicked off by our MC Joanna Rose singing the national anthem while we have a Spitfire doing a fly over. So first it was 2pm now we are told its about 2:45-3pm when it will fly over. I think it will be a great way for it to start the show so we are happy to wait for it.

• Paid Members

Good job I booked a return train ticket for 6.17 rather than 5.17 just in case then!

Looking forward to all the matches. Probably mostly to Mastiff v Cyanide for the truck wreck and the tag team title match because I badly want Rayne & Masters to win.

• Paid Members

Ah nuts. Oh well, Gibson's fantastic - I'd like to see more of him in PCW.

On a final question, anyone know the score with booze at this dealy? As in, can I bring a box of tins to the show? Not sure if there are street-drinking laws in Preston, or indeed if the Armed Forces Day is a dry event.

Edited by Big Benny HG

Ah nuts. Oh well, Gibson's fantastic - I'd like to see more of him in PCW.

On a final year question, anyone know the score with booze at this dealy? As in, can I bring a box of tins to the show? Not sure if there are street-drinking laws in Preston, or indeed if the Armed Forces Day is a dry event.

No Drinking in the City Centre Streets.. Smuggled stuff only.. Fishers, Stanley and errr em yeah that

No idea if Armed Forces Day has a bar on site or not

The very latest, as per Steve Fludder on the PCW Facebook, is that the show WILL GO AHEAD OUTSIDE, as the latest forecasts are that rain won't happen until 6pm.

The shows' start time is now 2:30pm, moved a little bit earlier, as they want to finish earlier before the rain is supposed to start.

• Paid Members

Tribute to the Troops results via Big Benny's Twitter

Noam Dar (w/ DARTH VADER) vs. Martin Kirby -

Kirby bt Dar by breaking the VADER DEATH GRIP and hitting an enziguiri. Noam, losing again, attacked Kirby after

Dave Mastiff bt Zack Gibson with the Bastard Bomb. Plenty of cheeseburger and Suarez stuff at Gibson...

Kris Travis bt El Ligero with the Tiger Driver after a real-good, hard-fought match

Lana vs Jenna is interrupted by Mad Mad Manson & Danny Hope. Plenty of catwalking, dancing and shenanigans followed...

Bubblegum bt Dean Allmark to retain Cruiserweight title with a pedigree after assistance by Tbone & Rampage Brown

It's now official: @PCW_UK & Ring Of Honor combined 2-day Supershow in November

Rampage Brown & Tbone retain tag title over Chris Masters & Dave Rayne, Brown piledriving Dave. They brawled all over the market square

Joey Hayes pins Carlito with a rollup to retain PCW Title after Tbone, Rampage & Bubblegum run in for distraction

Masters, Rayne & Allmark run out to even the odds - we have a bonus 8man tag! - Carlito, Masters, Rayne & Allmark bt Hayes, Brown, 'Bone & Bubblegum after the Masterlock. Everyone goes home happy!

BrOVu8GIcAAyxOj.jpg