The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Yes maybe I shouldn't have generalised I was just trying to make the point that there's been far too much righteous indignation about the whole thing. And don't get me started on Ruffneck's promo!!

Edited by Evolve

Well I'm nothing to do with PCW's so called PR division. Just a fan who really enjoys their shows. I'm going to progress on Sunday and I'm sure if their past Manchester shows are anything to go by I'll have good things to say about them too. Does that make me part of Progress' PR team

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2017 at 3:09 PM, bradfordcity said:

Still no Kris Travis blu ray.

Questions keeps getting asked and ignored by PCW.

Paid for this November 2015.

http://www.prestoncitywrestling.com/shop/blu-rays/blu-ray-kris-travis-the-ultimate-collection

Says released November 2016 

"Think they earned the right to do their own thing :)"

People used to go spare over 1PW doing exactly this. Not saying PCW are getting a free ride (they clearly aren't) but the ignoring of customers by the company is disgraceful.

• Paid Members

Looks like they are doing the right thing in terms of refunding people, based on their social media. Anyone in Preston who gets to the replacement show at the PCW Academy on Friday get a sweet deal as well. 

Yeah. At the end of the day. If something goes wrong. The only one who should lose out is the promotor. That's good business. I had a show that got pulled with a few days to go due to issues with the venue, but luckily I was able to rearrange the Travelodge I'd booked easy and even though they had a £5 fee to rearrange it. It was brilliant because the price for the new date was slightly cheaper to what I paid originally and with the fee, it cancelled out having to pay it. So I essentially got the amendment for free. Luckily there was another show I would've attended that was set to clash that I fancied, so I used the money for that trip towards that instead. So I cut my losses as the only money I lost was £12 in train tickets. Wasn't fussed about that and the insurance thing to claim it back is a con anyway. So I was at least not as out of pocket as I could have been. I still got to go to a show that day and the rescheduled one that they honoured the tickets for was an absolute blast. It's not the first venue double booking and it won't be the last. But can their admin (venue) not afford a diary? Bit crap to find that out at the 11th hour.

The situation sucked (through no fault of their own) but PCW could not have done any more to sweeten the situation for any fans unable to make tonight's show.

They even aired the show live for free on their Facebook page tonight.

Easy to dwell on the gripes but only fair to point out the very good things done.

Edited by ClassicsGuy