The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Noam Dar's English farewell (possibly turn into a match? Against Lionheart? Or Sha Samuels? Or Drew Galloway?)

Plenty has been said about PCW storylines and booking recently, but that line-up does look like it could make for a really good, fun show. Remember, it starts an hour earlier than usual (doors 4pm, show 5pm) due to Dar also having to get to another show in Ayr that same night.

Said Ayr show is Lionheart's promotion so I doubt he'll be down in Preston. Sha is an obvious possible opponent but I notice Kirby/Hayes have not had anything announced (unless Kirby is working Pro Wrestling Chaos or somewhere)

Looks a strong card which hopefully delivers.

Noam Dar's English farewell (possibly turn into a match? Against Lionheart? Or Sha Samuels? Or Drew Galloway?)

Plenty has been said about PCW storylines and booking recently, but that line-up does look like it could make for a really good, fun show. Remember, it starts an hour earlier than usual (doors 4pm, show 5pm) due to Dar also having to get to another show in Ayr that same night.

Said Ayr show is Lionheart's promotion so I doubt he'll be down in Preston. Sha is an obvious possible opponent but I notice Kirby/Hayes have not had anything announced (unless Kirby is working Pro Wrestling Chaos or somewhere)

Looks a strong card which hopefully delivers.

Just had a look and Kirby isn't on elsewhere, so my thinking would be Sha beating up Dar then Kirby cashes in. But yeah looks like a great card on paper, just hoping it delivers.

• Paid Members

Vimeo is better if you want to own a single show via download. Pivotshare is better as a monthly subscription to the entire library.

Pivotshare also has issues on certain browsers, doesn't work on Playstation consoles etc.

I had ICW On Demand which is Pivotshare for a bit, but I cancelled it because I didn't use it much and thus, no point spending money on it if I don't. I used it on my iPad and it would eventually reload the page if I paused it one too many times. Was a pain because it was hard to get to the specific point I left at.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it's a good help more people are confirming their full year's diary up front. Certainly if you live far away. I've noticed they've had a bit of a lull this year with the iPPV in June being poorly received in terms of how it all panned out, falling ticket sales, the deal with ROH taking a knock and the EC3 incident. Also that thread with rumours of financial trouble popping up. Though hopefully, everything will turn around a little. Wouldn't wish it on anyone to go under.

• 1 month later...

how long do the pcw shows typically last? I'm going to the one in preston on Saturday the first bell says 6pm. just wondered what time it finishes

For that one, it will probably end around 9pm-9:15pm.

It's the 3rd show of the weekend, there's shows on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, so the 3rd show will likely end on time.

Shows typically last around 3 hours-ish.

Edited by ClassicsGuy