• Please log in to reply
1540 replies to this topic

#1531 Evolve

Evolve

Backyarder

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 13:19

A bit late posting this but I'm new to the forum. Was at the PCW Trav tournament unlike many others commenting in this thread. Was a great weekend of wrestling including some truly great matches and solid booking. For anyone who is offended by the angle at the end and vowing never to watch PCW again all I can say is that I hope you stopped watching WWE after they used Flair's son in an angle or turning Jerry Lawler's heart attack into a way to get heat on Cm Punk etc etc.

#1532 Tommy!

Tommy!

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,647 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 14:51

For anyone who is offended by the angle at the end and vowing never to watch PCW again

Have people said that? I mean some have said they gave up over time in part due to continual shit like this and the awful CI, but I suspect you are slightly misinterpreting things, possibly on purpose.
Member of the UKFF Chod Shelf Fan Club

#1533 Evolve

Evolve

Backyarder

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 15:07

We get it you love the taste of Fludder's chode. Kris's illness was clearly used in an angle during his comeback match with Sha, which, obviously was agreed from both parties but yes it was used, I can find the promos but I can't be arsed. I was at Kris's fundraiser show, I know he loved the company and was treated as their main attraction, it still doesn't justify promoting a show and profiting off of his name because ''they earned the right to''. The ending belongs in the same category as ''Eddie's in hell'' or using Charlotte's brother Reid to further a storyline, it's counter-productive insulting bollocks that belongs in the skip, I won't be going to another show, it fucking stinks.

Not sure how I'm misinterpreting this

#1534 Edgehead

Edgehead

Jobber

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 17:37

I gave up on PCW long before they earned the right to do their own thing.

#1535 Tommy!

Tommy!

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,647 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 19:38

We get it you love the taste of Fludder's chode. Kris's illness was clearly used in an angle during his comeback match with Sha, which, obviously was agreed from both parties but yes it was used, I can find the promos but I can't be arsed. I was at Kris's fundraiser show, I know he loved the company and was treated as their main attraction, it still doesn't justify promoting a show and profiting off of his name because ''they earned the right to''. The ending belongs in the same category as ''Eddie's in hell'' or using Charlotte's brother Reid to further a storyline, it's counter-productive insulting bollocks that belongs in the skip, I won't be going to another show, it fucking stinks.

Not sure how I'm misinterpreting this

The answer to my question is yes then, fair enough. And by anyone you meant Richard.
Member of the UKFF Chod Shelf Fan Club

#1536 Evolve

Evolve

Backyarder

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 20:40

Yes maybe I shouldn't have generalised I was just trying to make the point that there's been far too much righteous indignation about the whole thing. And don't get me started on Ruffneck's promo!!

Edited by Evolve, 13 March 2017 - 20:41.

#1537 CAREBEAR LUVVA

CAREBEAR LUVVA

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 21:06

Don't worry, nobody asked :)

Pretty sure everyone's over it, anyway. It hasn't been mentioned for over a week, and would most likely have stayed that way if it hadn't been bumped by an overly-defensive response completely out of the blue...

My username is a punishment :(

Oh dear. You didn't read the thread.

#1538 Evolve

Evolve

Backyarder

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 21:21

How exactly was it overly defensive. I was expressing an opinion. If you aren't interested then don't bother posting in the thread

#1539 CAREBEAR LUVVA

CAREBEAR LUVVA

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 22:39

Just pointing out it's a bit daft to bump a topic complaining about something that had already been dropped more than a week ago. It achieves absolutely nothing apart from giving the impression that PCW's PR division is as clued up as it always has been. If anyone shouldn't have bothered posting...
My username is a punishment :(

Oh dear. You didn't read the thread.

#1540 Evolve

Evolve

Backyarder

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 22:57

Well I'm nothing to do with PCW's so called PR division. Just a fan who really enjoys their shows. I'm going to progress on Sunday and I'm sure if their past Manchester shows are anything to go by I'll have good things to say about them too. Does that make me part of Progress' PR team

#1541 WWFChilli

WWFChilli

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:43

Mate, just no.