The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

The issue for me is the ego and arrogance. I don't believe at all that he is using the name to trouser some cash, he is doing it to honour a friend. But the way he is dealing with questions just shows Fludder up to be an even bigger arsehole than I initially thought he was.

This is it. They raised alot of money for charity, which is great, and are now naming the show in memory of him, which is also great.

However the response was arrogant and didn't show either positive. The claim that they have "earned the right" just makes them look like right cunts.

I don't know who does the social media but they have some major gaps in social skills or are a self entitled twat with a massively overinflated sense of self worth. Or maybe both.

It's not that funny if you think about it though. It's definitely double standards because stealing is stealing whichever way you look at it, but stealing from an indy who actually need the revenue is definitely more detrimental to that company than streaming a few premiership games/Hollywood blockbusters where they've already got more money than they know what to do with.

Sending wrestlers round to threaten kids is still a dick move though.

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA

I reckon that was part of the ego/cult mentality alluded to earlier. I imagine Fludder thought "This'll show em you don't mess with Us" and expected plaudits from who his ego thought of him as a leader, but instead he was roundly lambasted for it and rightly so. He stopped posting on here after it.