The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Twitter is in even more meltdown. "Because we've earned the right to do our own thing" How does that even work? That was a valid question to ask and the guy was perfectly entitled to raise it as there had been no word on any charity involvement. They only had to reply in a polite and courteous manner. And finishing it with an emoji is so cringy. I mentioned a few pages ago that at least having a bucket and/or donate the raffle proceeds at the minimum is fair enough. But the way it was subsequently handled has fanned the flames. I agree with what people have said, if this is how they behave on social media as well as stuff like taking preorders for DVDs they have not dispatched which is dishonest and unacceptable. It's no wonder attendances in Preston are dwindling. I respect that Kris Travis was a big part of PCW in their early days, but there's times they have to think before they speak.

It's not just PCW that answer fans legitimate questions in a sarcastic and unprofessional manner. PROGRESS are very guilty of this too. I don't get why promotions do it, I get that it's frustrating answering the same questons again and again. If you are going to reply just give a straight answer and be done with it.

Yeah, makes no sense, both have frustrated me. Why would you want to burn money by insulting customers?

• Paid Members

Because this is how it goes usually. You start off in humble beginnings, you become a cult, you do better than you expected, you buy into your own hype and it generally ends with not being able to handle anything other than cock sucking praise for on the takers like ClassicsGuy. It seems to happen all the time in wrestling. Nobody ends up as professional as they should be. Because everyone who gets into wrestling is a mark. They fall in love with the drama and bollocks of it, and end up thinking that's the norm.