The Preston City Wrestling Thread

1098359_674727932556239_1123368629_n.jpg

I don't think I've been this excited for a match in a long time. It's crazy going from seeing Kirby wrestle in WMC's to become the absolutely amazing wrestler he is today and a wrestler who can stand in the ring opposite such a legend like Jushin Thunder Liger. If I'm excited, I can imagine how buzzing Kirby himself must be right now!

Seriously, that is going to rock like a complete mofo. Well deserved to both Deano and Kirby as they stole the show at Road to Glory Night 1with their match against each other. Given the card that night it was something all the more special. Deffo one of my MOTYC's thus far.

Nice to see Kirby in a big featured match. It's nice to see so many folks at PCW getting a good shake of the stick.

I'm looking forward to the October show now, I have front row as I couldn't be arsed standing on the sofas as I did in June...but this Rumes place looks fully accommodating to the vertically challenged. So I tip my hat for the equal rights. (I'll ignore the suggestion that disabled people were free to be carried in to the venue).

I have wanted to see Mastiff vs Richards since the one year anniversary show, I'm quietly anticipating this match more than any previous PCW match. Team Single vs UFM should be physical. Everything else is a bonus.

Very pleased to see Kirby given a a chance with Liger, I'm not sure many people would have predicted that match but I think it is a great choice and Kirby is well worth the opportunity.

Both Kirby and Allmark have been great for PCW and around the British scene in general but often seem to be under rated by many people, so it's great to see their hard work noticed and rewarded.

Very pleased to see Kirby given a a chance with Liger, I'm not sure many people would have predicted that match but I think it is a great choice and Kirby is well worth the opportunity.

Both Kirby and Allmark have been great for PCW and around the British scene in general but often seem to be under rated by many people, so it's great to see their hard work noticed and rewarded.

Another two matches announced for the Supershow weekender in November

dqWgzNo.jpg

VWP2qdu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
The Supershow weekender is looking fantastic!

Just to update the matches announced so far for the Supershow weekender

NIGHT ONE - 15th November

D'Lo Brown, Bob Holly & Dave Mastiff vs Team Single (T-Bone, Rampage Brown & Bubblegum)

Awesome Kong vs April Davids

Jushin Thunder Liger vs Martin Kirby

Uhaa Nation vs El Ligero

Keith Myatt vs Johnny Kidd

DAY TWO AFTERNOON PRE-SHOW - 16th November

Kevin Steen vs Kris Travis

NIGHT TWO - 16th November

Kevin Steen vs Dave Mastiff

Awesome Kong vs Bubblegum

Jushin Thunder Liger vs Dean Allmark

Noam Dar vs Johnny Kidd

I wonder what this HUGE NEWS is that Fludder Posted about earlier? apparently it "will make international News its that huge!"

Im guessing that he will have signed someone insane, X-Pac amongst others has been complementary on twitter amongst others recently and with the Steiners over it's not out of the realms of fantasy to get the band back together, or Goldberg, or Warrior, or someone equally high profile or they have a ippv/tv deal, bought their own venue, signed someone to an exclusive contract.

I think that covers everything

• 3 weeks later...