PROGRESS Chapter 9: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kick Me, Kill Me - 29th Sep

Tickets for PROGRESS Chapter Nine: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kick Me, Kill Me go on sale tonight at 10pm exclusively to lucky mailing list members. The show will take place on Sunday 29th September at The Garage in Islington. Age 16+ as always, and please note that we are starting one hour earlier than normal - so that's 2pm doors for a 3pm start time.

Also - hint hint - once the tickets are on sale, when you've completed your purchase make sure you click 'Return To PROGRESS Wrestling' rather than just closing the window :-)

At yesterday's show we confirmed that standout US/Japan indie star Ricochet will be returning to PROGRESS for Chapter Nine. And if that wasn't enough, we can now confirm that the first title defence for new PROGRESS champion Rampage Brown will be... DOUG WILLIAMS! The British wrestling legend made a huge impression at Chapter Eight, earning a standing ovation - and now he'll take on the "Heavyweight Mauling Machine" at Chapter Nine with the title staff on the line.

Also tonight at 10pm, tickets for our new show, ENDVR, will go on sale. This show takes place on Sunday 1st September at The Bedford in Balham and will feature the best emerging wrestlers from the Progress Wrestling School together with established PROGRESS stars... in the main event of ENDVR:1, it will be Darrell Allen vs Eddie Dennis for the very first time as a singles contest, having faced each other in tag, four-way and triple-threat conditions.

Please note that ENDVR shows are 18+ and all tickets are for standing room.

Good shout Rex, but we have even bigger plans than that!

Well since AR Fox is around please get him to as then you could have a bigger match like Ricochet, Andrews & Robinson v Fox, Allen & Osperay - bring him back! :thumbsup:

Archived