Discs for sale

thommo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This still ongoing Thommo? Bump in case your phone is still playing silly buggers

Anyone heard from Thommo recently?

Waiting on some discs for nearly a month now and not getting a reponse to PMs or emails.

I had trouble with Thommo. Ordered DVD's and paid for them. After he'd posted them some were discovered to have been sold. Agreed to other DVDs they then took forever to arrive. If you have paid with paypal take a claim out now.

He's been on here recently so he's just avoiding you.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I've noted that he's been on at least twice since his last communication.

A week after the date he said he'd send them he said he'd been laid up with flu.

Over another week later the discs had been returned to him, problem with how my post code had been addressed.

Another twelve days later and no response on PMs here, another board, emails or via Paypal.

Not had a single duff trade in twenty years until this. Surprising since praise has been so fulsome for him. But mostly disappointing.

Hey Thommo, get in touch. Or is your phone still playing up, eh?

This still ongoing Thommo? Bump in case your phone is still playing silly buggers

Anyone heard from Thommo recently?

Waiting on some discs for nearly a month now and not getting a reponse to PMs or emails.

I had trouble with Thommo. Ordered DVD's and paid for them. After he'd posted them some were discovered to have been sold. Agreed to other DVDs they then took forever to arrive. If you have paid with paypal take a claim out now.

He's been on here recently so he's just avoiding you.

Sounds very similiar to my experience.

Also sounds much like OBTAINING MONEY BY DECEPTION.

Anyone else been hit by the flu bug? Thommo's, I mean.

Several posters vouching for him. They should review that stance, maybe.

Thommo, can you see this bit on your phone, hmm?

Sounds very similiar to my experience.

Also sounds much like OBTAINING MONEY BY DECEPTION.

Anyone else been hit by the flu bug? Thommo's, I mean.

Several posters vouching for him. They should review that stance, maybe.

Thommo, can you see this bit on your phone, hmm?

He probably can....Just give him a bit longer to come up with a gret excuse as to why he can't reply.

He probably can....Just give him a bit longer to come up with a gret excuse as to why he can't reply.

Inspiration must be lacking. He's been on the other place today, too - since I've raised the PayPal dispute.

Anyone going to stand up for Thommo?

Inspiration must be lacking. He's been on the other place today, too - since I've raised the PayPal dispute.

This is over 35 discs, by the way.

This is over 35 discs, by the way.

seems strange I bought off him before and he delivered when he said he would,

Archived