UKFF Football Predictions League 2013-14

Fog Dude

the Italians still haven't released their fixtures for the forthcoming campaign.

Update: Serie A rectified this last night, so we're all set to go with the first card due to be posted in the next 24 hours.

There have been 20 entries so far, including most of the people who finished last season, plus a few newcomers. Only 3 of those haven't sent me their D2D choices yet, but since they're not in danger of being disqualified for another month, I won't be naming and shaming at this stage. I'm pleased to report that everyone who's PMed me so far has been allocated their first-choice team. I'll try to get the vast majority of D2Ds finished during the first half of the season.

My travelling days seem to be over for now, so I shouldn't have any major problems with connections and the like this year. Nevertheless I'm grateful to anybody who offers to be on standby in case there are unforeseen troubles or absences [...] New players are welcome to join until the end of August, which this year will be Week 5.

No sooner had I said my travelling days were probably over than I had my arm twisted into booking a trip to Berlin (at last, after 16 years of learning German.) Luckily the visit lasts from a Wednesday to the following Tuesday, which should cause minimal desruption. Anyone who hasn't got a D2D team by the time I get back from there on September 3rd will be thrown out.

New entries are of course still very much welcome.

Archived