The 2013 UKFF UK50 - Stage Two

Big Benny HG

1) Behnam Ali

Only saw the guy wrestle once in the eligibility period this was against Pete Dunne for 4FW. The guy done enough to impress me and deserve a place on the list

2) Kay Lee Ray

One of the stand out female performers on these shores. Put in a credible performance in Pro Wrestling Eve Queen of the Ring with a first class sell job in her Semi Final Match with Shanna. Later that night worked one the best intergender matches ive seen live against El Ligero in the Southside Speed King II tournament

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Going well so far, with some good reasoning behind the choices. Thanks to all who have spoken up in favour of their choices so far.

There is about a day-and-a-half left in this stage for your voice to be heard. From the looks of the votes so far, two of the three remaining spots are still realistically up for grabs, with a number of people still feasibly in contention to claim them.

DAMON LEIGH - The effort Damon has put in this year has really paid off. He's never looked better and from what I have seen of him he's had a renewed spring in his step in the ring. For a while he's been a top Regional wrestler but I believe that now he is ready to become a National star - he has the look and the all around ability. Great on the mic, and for a man who can lift Cyanide he can fly too BUT has the sense to know he doesn't have to.

• Paid Members

.... and this is your final warning. You have until 23:59 tonight to speak up for your chosen wrestlers and potentially get them through for consideration in the final 50. Wild, Ali, Leigh, Gallagher Fite and Malen have all featured in the UKFF UK50 in previous years, but there's not room for all of them in 2013. It's still up for grabs...

• Paid Members

As stated above, Stage Two is now CLOSED.

The final vote totals were:

Andy Wild: 8

Behnam Ali: 8

Damian Dunne: 8

Damon Leigh: 13

Jack Gallagher: 15

Kay Lee Ray: 20

Kid Fite: 11

Paul Malen: 5

That means Kay Lee Ray, Jack Gallagher and Damon Leigh join the confirmed other 47 wrestlers in this year's UKFF UK50.

As for Andy Wild, Behnam Ali, Damian Dunne, Kid Fite and Paul Malen, well, we wish them all the best in their future endeavours....

I'll be back very soon with details of the third and final voting stage in this year's project.

Archived