Please delete

MECox

• Paid Members

Yeah the Questions thread is the place for this. Since I'm here though, Crossing The Line is dubbed. November To Remember '97 isn't. Don't know about House Party, but I suspect it's dubbed also as they seemed to dub all the none PPVs.

NTR though, for some reason part of RVD vs Dreamer is cut out. Delta did this on a few releases, Corino vs Tajiri at Hardcore Heaven for one.

• Paid Members
Yeah the Questions thread is the place for this. Since I'm here though, Crossing The Line is dubbed. November To Remember '97 isn't. Don't know about House Party, but I suspect it's dubbed also as they seemed to dub all the none PPVs.

This is due to the release dates. Delta started by releasing the PPVs in order starting with Guilty As Charged and Living Dangerously '99, the Heat Wave and Anarchy Rulz (for some reason missing Hardcore Heaven which didn't get released until later). Later on they started releasing the older PPVS, and THEN the notable Arena cards. By the time they got around to the non-PPVs, they'd already started the lawsuit-wary dubs.

A good place to check would be the Amazon reviews for each release. With wrestling fans being like they are, I guarantee if they have the dubbing, at least one of the reviews will have someone complaining about it.

• Paid Members

It must have been heartbreaking for Heyman at the time looking back. ECW had grew a bit in this country and it was pumping out product outside the in ring aspect. In terms of name value, ECW was bigger than ever at the time of its death. They had VHS tapes out nationally, they had a video game series, CDs with proper artists, a semi regular magazine, figures in the shops. You could say it was a product of the business being in a boom at the time and creatively they were completely knackered, but they got in the game at least. I bet Heyman would have died of a heart attack or something if it continued any longer. The promotion was so small but had so many revenue streams, but at the same time was losing its arse. Shame if you think.

I think we'd be lying if we said we didn't all have a bit of an "ECW is class/Tazz is better than The Rock" period in our lives. The reaction Tazz got at Royal Rumble was all down to how ECW built him. Could you imagine AJ Styles debuting now and getting the same reaction? I remember at the time thinking Tazz was going to show up in the Rumble itself and win the thing. One thing I liked about Heyman, was he didn't half know how to build and protect and then sell his wrestlers. He was a great spin doctor.

He couldnt sell me on Justin Credible or Steve Corino in 2000, though. He did with Rhino, though. He was great.

Archived